Hearthfire creation kit problem already!

fortie

You need to add Hearthfires.bsa to the resources list in the SkyrimEditor.ini - I have loaded HF into the CK without any problems once I added it.

Just note the spelling HearthFires not Hearthfire.

You may have been through the same process to get DG to load in the CK.

You need to add Hearthfires.bsa to the resources list in the SkyrimEditor.ini - I have loaded HF into the CK without any problems once I added it.

You may have been through the same process to get DG to load in the CK.

Can you write for me the exact lines to write I did what I thought was right but obviously not

This is what it looks like in the .ini file;

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa

Edit : you may also need to upack the three <your language>strings files from the HF,bsa and drop them into Skyrim/data/strings

This is what it looks like in the .ini file;

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa

Edit : you may also need to upack the three <your language>strings files from the HF,bsa and drop them into Skyrim/data/strings

How do I unpack them?

For a BSA Unpacker try BSA Unpacker by Wookie

Edit ; The aborted load of multiple masters may simply be a limitation of the CK,HF lists it's master as Skyrim.esm,DG lists masters as Skyrim.esm and Upadate.esm so not sure if this also has something to do with it.

If wanting to make changes based on HF it may be safer to load just HF and Skyrim.That way any esp files created are not dependent upon Skyrim,Update,DG and HF.

I do remember reading of an ini tweak to allow multiple masters but I think that line would have to be added to the editor ini - I couldn't find a likely looking entry while searching it just now.

Edit 2 Ignore my first edit,here is the solution : Add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under [General] in SkyrimEditor.ini - this allows multiple .esm files to be loaded in the CK.