⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Hearthfire creation kit problem already!

fortie

So...what if I don't have DG installed and just HF? Am I screwed?

Not at all,if you just wantHF to load in CK (just to have a look around,editing is not recommended yet) add HearthFires.bsa to the editor.ini so it looks like this;

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa

So...what if I don't have DG installed and just HF? Am I screwed?

Not at all,if you just wantHF to load in CK (just to have a look around,editing is not recommended yet) add HearthFires.bsa to the editor.ini so it looks like this;

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa

Can one of you guys just please post you Skyrim.ini in full. I have tried everything and Creation kit crashes everytime I use Hearthfire,

Currently I do not have Hearthfire installed on my game drive,however - locate (in the Skyrim Folder);

SkyrimEditor.ini

at the bottom of the section headed [General] add the following line;

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

at the bottom of the section headed [Archive] make sure the last line reads as follows;

If that still does not work for you then I do not know what to suggest.

I am kind of confused.

I already had Hearthfire bsa added to the recource line, since I read this I also allowed to load more than just one masterfile - but it just stop loading at 88 %, if I activate the four masterfiles.

Until now I haven't planned something with this, but I really would like to get this work if I want to some day.

I also redownloaded the CK to make sure it isn't a problem with this, but still: 88% and it seems to freeze.