97 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983,154 posts
Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB

Le mod de XP32 (Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP) version les fesses qui dansent

GHSBoondock

GHSBoondock

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
1 more time in english please

cherom

cherom

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
dat ass xD

Catamata

Catamata

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 30 posts

1 more time in english please

Via machine translation (as I sadly do not speak French):

This is a resumption of xp32's Victoria's High Heel walk animations w/ BBP. It adds bouncing/jiggling to the buttocks. Animations done by Mr Fore.

It requires CHSBHC's skeleton files to enable the jiggle effects. For example:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14187

As per request of xp32: This mod is never to be uploaded onto Steam, and not to ask to have it put there either.

(again, done via machine translations, but I think we get the gist of it. If it's inaccurate, I apologize again.)

esshavoc

esshavoc

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
why do people, make animation mods

and never never never upload a video

the free trial version of fraps allows 30 second video's, more than enough to make a short vid, and SHOW people why they should download the mod

you're the salesman, i'm the customer, sell me

gamefever

gamefever

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
It's a translation to French it already exsists here on the Nexus in English so why upload a video, for that matter I'm not really sure it neds to be uploaded in French.

eleglas

eleglas

Professional Time Waster

• Premium Member
  • 1,098 posts
First off:

Too many B's in the title, only 3 needed. And usually people put BBP (Bouncing Breast Physics).

Also, you may want to add the word Translation to the title, I got confused and though this was an entirely different animation.

LeCid

LeCid

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 112 posts
it is not a translation, and BBBB means Better breast and butt bounce see this video

Edited by LeCid, 06 October 2012 - 12:02 PM.

gamefever

gamefever

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
Oh nice! Finally a really good reason to bust out the big bottom girl body mods haha :D
I'm useing a different BBP right now though that hasn't quite gotten out to the larger public though as it's not really finished.

Looks good though and sorry I didn't recognize "BBBB" I mostly played Dragon Age, Fo3, and Skyrim
You might want to put your link for video on youtube or on front page. Hope you get lots of downloads.

Cheers

NamykazeMinato

NamykazeMinato

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Lecid..great work but....wil this mod have support like the xp32's did i mean will this be compatible with 1 hand weapons on back by ts edition?

Page loaded in: 2.644 seconds