Adoptable Aventus

DarthCulator

Never requested a mod before, but as my scripting skills are less than zero and I have no desire to make my game kerplode, here goes:

Now that Hearthfire is out, I'm surprised there's not already a mod to let us adopt the coolest kid in the game.

How about it, modders? Something to send Aventus Aretino back to the orphanage after the Dark Brotherhood intro quest, which is perfectly reasonable since he says he'll go there eventually, and then let us adopt him.

Never requested a mod before, but as my scripting skills are less than zero and I have no desire to make my game kerplode, here goes:

Now that Hearthfire is out, I'm surprised there's not already a mod to let us adopt the coolest kid in the game.

How about it, modders? Something to send Aventus Aretino back to the orphanage after the Dark Brotherhood intro quest, which is perfectly reasonable since he says he'll go there eventually, and then let us adopt him.

Why would you want to adoptable him when he is killer at heart? What if he call dark brotherhood, or if brotherhood destoryed, what stop him want to kill you, if he don't like your way? I wonder? Personal, I don't think he is coolest kid in the game, I do like humble children, but he is not humble children.

Why would you want to adoptable him when he is killer at heart? What if he call dark brotherhood, or if brotherhood destoryed, what stop him want to kill you, if he don't like your way? I wonder? Personal, I don't think he is coolest kid in the game, I do like humble children, but he is not humble children.

So what/ That's the point of the game, making choices. Just because you play one way doesn't others play the same way.

I think it'd be a welcome addition, you can adopt all the other children from Honorhall Orphanage and a bunch others around Skyrim but you can't adopt Aventus Aretino even when he says he'll go back to the orphanage with the others. I'm surprised Bethesda didn't add him into Hearthfire honestly, maybe they forgot or didn't add him on purpose? I would love to hear the dialog added on Aventus Aretino asking about how your day was assassinating, who you got this time, and if you'd teach him some tricks of the trade when you came back home. I think it would've been a nice touch on the DLC.

I want this too. As soon as I saw Hearthfire was out I said to myself I would adopt him. A shame Bethesda didn't add him.

The only other one I would want to adopt would be Babette, but since she's over 300 years old...I doubt you could.

It might make for a good quest if some modder is willing to do it.

Raise him to be a killer, or to regret what he had to do.

Maybe even certain dialogue options or a "relationship meter" could lead him to calling the Dark Brotherhood on you or if you're part of the Dark Brotherhood, to hire some mercenaries or even try to kill you himself.

Come to think of it, that would be an awesome quest.

Edited by Rompa999

It might make for a good quest if some modder is willing to do it.

Raise him to be a killer, or to regret what he had to do.

Maybe even certain dialogue options or a "relationship meter" could lead him to calling the Dark Brotherhood on you or if you're part of the Dark Brotherhood, to hire some mercenaries or even try to kill you himself.

Come to think of it, that would be an awesome quest.

That would be...

I would love to raise him to be a killer for the DB. Since i'll end up running it in the end...might as well bring my son into the "family business".