• Please log in to reply
3888 replies to this topic

vlatt

vlatt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Not sure if this is a bug or an intended feature, but armor I give Niner doesn't seem to add to hit DT.

I put some metal armor on him but his DT stayed at 20, also I took his hand tapes away and hit DT didn't decrease. (removing the kevlar lowered it though)

Is this a bug or is armor not supposed to give him extra DT so he's not overpowered?

deltaklata

deltaklata

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Is Honest hearts really required? or a better way to phrase it is, what parts of Niner REQUIRE honest hearts, if it's just a questline, I'm perfectly ok with a hung up quest.

murph7346

murph7346

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
I have done a bad thing and may be screwed. Somehow i had an old version and new one running at the same time. ESM and ESP. I was just going along with niner in tow and another niner ran up to me. so there were two. Not really thinking of the consequences i disabled one of them with the console to make him go away. I turned out to be the esm version of him which was the latest. When i deactivated the ESP version i didnt have him anymore. I even did a clean save with the esm version but apparently he is still disabled in my save game. I started a new one to see if he would be there and he was, but i cant figure out how to get him back on my other game which i am fairly far along on. Is there no way to get him back on this save, i dont want to start over.

Mishaxhi

Mishaxhi

git

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
In response to post #8761138.

I'm pretty confused. He doesn't have a set or scripted DT, no.

His clothes give 2DT, the vest, 8DT? Hand wraps, bag, bandana and scarf offer no protection.

SteelHeart7171

SteelHeart7171

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
In response to post #8764338.

Some pieces of his clothing come from parts of equipment from Honest Hearts. (for example, the kevlar vest) Also he gets a 45 sub machine gun which is from Honest Hearts.

nivea

nivea

Girl Modder <3

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
In response to post #8764338. #8771151 is also a reply to the same post.

None of the armor is from HH, only his weapons come from the DLC. The Niner.esm requires HH to be installed to work, so if you do not have HH active in your load order your game will just crash.

ma1025

ma1025

Midwestern Courier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
In response to post #8733282.

Use the console command, click on the door, and disable it?

deltaklata

deltaklata

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
In response to post #8764338. #8771151, #8771439 are all replies on the same post.

Thanks for the fast reply, I don't have honest hearts, mostly due to lazyness and the horror stories of crashes and bugs, finally good to have a mod creator stand up and fill in the details on what's required on a mod,most don't, forcing you to trial and error stuff for a few hours. Saw a video review of Niner, amazing stuff, keep up the good work! Gonna endorse, even if I can't use it, it deserves it.

ylden

ylden

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8724633. #8725230, #8730015, #8759470 are all replies on the same post.

I just downloaded Niner and he's already my favorite companion ever! News of an upcoming update is awesome!! ???

Chris8016

Chris8016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In response to post #8764338. #8771151, #8771439, #8772613 are all replies on the same post.

Personally, Niner is worth getting HH for. Even if you don't do the quest (which I haven't) I've had enough enjoyment and life put into the game from having Niner along that it was worth the small price of HH anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.035 seconds