• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
V1.16 Should be up by tonight, if not by tomorrow -- it adds Operation Wolf's Lair (elimination of BOS faction/bunkers in Hidden Valley) & Operation Lifeline (elimination of DeathClaws IN Sloan & rescuing survivors).

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Ok, NOT done with the Wolf's Lair... got most of the essentials down but tweaking here and there. Part of me wants to go ahead an post it as is but I'd hate to leave something necessary out.

Also, trying to improve the opposition from BOS... right now, 6 guys are cleaning about 12 of their clocks every trial run. Need to find a nice balance. The night time explosions are the best. :)

TheCommanderOfThe101st

TheCommanderOfThe101st

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
Hey Namaskar i thank for that atleast making them not hostile to every one (the guys that follow you). i know i was a jerk, so sorry for that. Also would you now if later in the mod when you add more things to it, if it would conflict with the red cross mod. cause when i saw the things you planned on adding some of it was on or near area's with that mod.

Edited by TheCommanderOfThe101st, 26 November 2012 - 01:29 AM.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Hey Namaskar i thank for that atleast making them not hostile to every one (the guys that follow you). i know i was a jerk, so sorry for that. Also would you now if later in the mod when you add more things to it, if it would conflict with the red cross mod. cause when i saw the things you planned on adding some of it was on or near area's with that mod.

Sorry, I don't know anything about that mod or what it effects. I will have to research and see.....

No worries, the soldiers were never supposed to kill everyone, only NCR soldiers, legion, GK, etc.

I was hoping to have 1.16 out tonight but I'm stuck on a few glitches with the Hidden Valley Quest. :wallbash: :wallbash:

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
UPLOADING V1.16 now. It adds operation wolf's lair. It is technically activated by completing Operation Firewall. If you've already completed Firewall... You may not get the memo on the mission. If you go to the base (of Checkpoint Ares) and don't receive a message, you may need to go back to a SAVE, just prior to completing FIREWALL. BOMBS have been added to Base Storage (HRF-T210k Daisy Cutters). If there are not there (because of previous completion, etc.) the item code is XX01051a25. (The XX is your mod load order. Also, the 01 in the beginning may or may not be needed. that is from the GECK number and I haven't checked you may just need XX051a25. YOU WILL NEED 15 bombs. Let me know how it goes. And by the way, it will be a nasty fight (hopefully) if I've balanced everything correctly. IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS OR MORE THAN JUST AN OCCASIONAL CRASH - LET ME KNOW. AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING (IN THE CASE OF A CRASH) WHEN IT HAPPENED. Some issues might be caused from not starting a new game. But I'd like to get a gauge on it either way.

Edited by namaskar, 26 November 2012 - 11:45 PM.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
V1.17 UPLOADED:::: which gives you Operation Lifeline. (MAKE SURE TO READ THE CODED MESSAGE AFTER You use the CLEANER CAR at Hidden Valley!)

Edited by namaskar, 27 November 2012 - 04:27 AM.

VegasMad

VegasMad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
I played it, but new uniforms are missing texture (changing color) also hidden valley quest doesnt have any objectives (Its missing the place bombs objective) I and then i cant build after cleaning hidden valley and sloan. Yeah and of course trees are black.

Edited by VegasMad, 27 November 2012 - 11:45 AM.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

I played it, but new uniforms are missing texture (changing color) also hidden valley quest doesnt have any objectives (Its missing the place bombs objective) I and then i cant build after cleaning hidden valley and sloan. Yeah and of course trees are black.

Ok, Hidden Valley does have objectives. Plant bombs. They are in a pretty enclosed area.... and the NOTE you received in the beginning of the mission told you what to look for: air vents and bunker doors. I've played it 15 times with no issues. Missing uniform textures? I'll look into it but a few people have already played and haven't had a problem.

The Build anvils are place holders. Why one of them says coming soon.

Not sure how you are having black tree issues... if you've installed all the updates, they are there... and no one else has reported black trees.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A WIP---- which means I'm uploading as I complete or fix features. And not everything is going to be finished at one time.

Edited by namaskar, 27 November 2012 - 01:49 PM.

ViralLegion

ViralLegion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Dude, this many updates in this short of a time adding this much content, NICE JOB. I'm playing it with zombie mod, zombie apocalypse, resident evil - invasion of apocalypse, RTS, Wasteland defense, and trade and hire (with NCCS dependancy). It's a completely new game. It just went from skyrim incessant questing to dayz with nation building, aka an awesome combination. And your mod is the core of it all. Keep up the good work man, many thanks from the survivors of the zombie apocalypse. Tracking and endorsing.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Dude, this many updates in this short of a time adding this much content, NICE JOB. I'm playing it with zombie mod, zombie apocalypse, resident evil - invasion of apocalypse, RTS, Wasteland defense, and trade and hire (with NCCS dependancy). It's a completely new game. It just went from skyrim incessant questing to dayz with nation building, aka an awesome combination. And your mod is the core of it all. Keep up the good work man, many thanks from the survivors of the zombie apocalypse. Tracking and endorsing.

Many thanks for the :thumbsup: my friend. My apologies if the constant updates have you restarting to keep track of the changes. I'm hoping to have the "core" of it done within the next few updates and stop the need for constant new starts.

Very glad you like it! Let me know if you run into any issues!

Have an awesome day. :thumbsup:

Page loaded in: 1.141 seconds