• Please log in to reply
763 replies to this topic

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts
In response to post #8700283. #8703535, #8712360, #8713954, #8722767 are all replies on the same post.

AWESOME!!! Glad you figured it out!

courierjustin

courierjustin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
i am now busy with reparing the generator at the fort that was first ncrcf but cant find the last materials the metal and the blueprint because my mao says that it is next to the constrution thing. but no cant find it, could someone upload a picture of the location?

courierjustin

courierjustin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
In response to post #8744934. #8748342 is also a reply to the same post.

instal the pipboy readius, it works great.

courierjustin

courierjustin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
In response to post #8778549.

i found out what i did wrong needed to go to the quatermaster. but now i am stuck at sloan killed evry deathclaw i saw like 100 and can't find the surivors and did you knew that there is a building in sloan that has a door that does not work.

MrWalkerx

MrWalkerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
This is a nice mod keep it up :)

ViralLegion

ViralLegion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
In response to post #8667009.

Do you know what the mark of a great mod is? The mark of a great mod is when no one cares that you need to start a whole new game with every update. You're mod on the other hand inspires childish excitement to start a new game just to see what you've done now. That is the mark of THE great mod. I would like to declare that when this mod is finished ,it will be to New Vegas what Mothership Zeta Crew was to Fallout 3. Congratulations namaskar, you're well on your way to being one of the greats of the fallout universe.

ViralLegion

ViralLegion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
By the way, what language is Fallout's scripting in? is it like C#, C++, html, something unique to Fallout NV, what? The reason I ask is because I MIGHT (emphasis on MIGHT) be able to help you with some scripting. Not quite sure on how that would work, but if it helps make this mod better... I don't want you to get your hopes up though, my knowledge has it's limits.

gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
In response to post #8799108.

Fallout uses C++

ViralLegion

ViralLegion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
In response to post #8799108. #8799735 is also a reply to the same post.

How much C++ could I do with C# language knowledge? Could I get away with using my (moderatele) knowledge of C# to do the simple work of character dialog that Namaskar doesn't like to do, or is basic dialog more complex than I think it is?

gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
In response to post #8799108. #8799735, #8802572 are all replies on the same post.

I have no idea I can't script. All I know is that fallout new vegas uses C++

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.132 seconds