• Please log in to reply
858 replies to this topic

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
I may officially be done. I've run into a GECK crash loading the main cell and nothing I've found corrects the crash error.

Which means, though the game plays fine and I can edit script... i can't see things in the cell to move them around, change things, etc.

And since that's the main area... makes it incredibly difficult to justify working on.

Gordon freeman777

Gordon freeman777

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
In response to post #26147214.

Spoiler

Well now. Have you asked other modders about this issue? Some might know, like gopher.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
In response to post #26147214. #26170824 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Yep, have asked and asked again. It's a mesh issue - but can't find the exact cause or solution. :/

Gordon freeman777

Gordon freeman777

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
In response to post #26147214. #26170824, #26191464 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Well... Crap. I wish I could help you. I dont want you to give up a project this awesome. I played this on an old install and I loved it. Was really thought out. Since it is a mesh issue... what did you add recently that could be adding the issue? .... does an old template or data work when you run it? Iam by no means a modder... but I can try to be a sounding board.

BlackRainZi

BlackRainZi

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Im just coming back to FNV and saw this mod, please don't give up! Looks amazing, just what I want.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
In response to post #26306264.

Spoiler

:)

Thanks. :) Trying to fix the crash in geck. Makes it very hard to change anything in the main NCRCF world cell. :/

Still trying to get back on track.

namaskar

namaskar

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 756 posts
In response to post #26147214. #26170824, #26191464, #26233454 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I think I've narrowed down the main cause. Problem is, I can't find the solution to fix it. Still working on it though.

mrsgaap1

mrsgaap1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
good mod needs a voice actor
alow me i am mr sgaap or sir sgaap to same
and i am ofering my voice to this mod

AshBoom01

AshBoom01

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm having a problem with Sloan, I've killed every deathclaw in the area but I can't find any survivors and the quest won't continue. I'm not sure what the problem is.

I think they must be in the new housing area but the door won't open.

Edited by AshBoom01, 28 June 2015 - 12:59 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.673 seconds