• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

ubuntufreakdragon

ubuntufreakdragon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
current ideas: - "get the ability"-quest - may be destuctable turrets only aiming you if you are a dragon - better balancing ;3.0.1 does a lot. - dragon armor - camera zooms out automaticaly - NPC/Companion taxi tested it a bit it´s not possible without edits of the dragon behaviors file, so it would take realy much time. - balance the new spells/powers, needs time. - gamepad, controler support, would be added if there were a proper function to add it. ;3.0.2 can run without SKSE so 3.0.2 should also work with controlers

Edited by ubuntufreakdragon, 19 February 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Sam324

Sam324

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In addition to the camera zooming out automatically, I would recommend an automatic reposition in the transformation script, with some value like setini "fOverShoulderCombatPosZ:Camera" -250 and also setini "fOverShoulderPosZ:Camera" -250. As it currently is in the mod, part of the player's tail is cut off by the camera being too high (while flying and walking), at least on my screen setup (which is similar to standard 16:9 widescreen). It would also be really cool if you found out a way to add the wing attacks back, if possible, and maybe perching.

PlasmaJedi

PlasmaJedi

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
Here's to hoping the Dragonborn DLC will give you some new things to work with! Have you looked into the Player Headtracking mod? Headtracking that behaves is better than none at all, but none at all is better than misbehaving. I know you guys have been thru a lot, so, forgive me if that was a big "Sigh.... of course we tried that"

DragonOfShadows

DragonOfShadows

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I would like to suggest maybe small packs that add the dragons from the different dlc's. That would be cool.

staugiedawg88

staugiedawg88

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
If you fix the camera zoom and make it automatic and ditch the smaller and larger dragon option the mod would be way more polished!! Also if you were to say add a lore friendly intro to the power that would be awesome, also might increase your downloads!! example ...when the player sleeps tiber septim visits dragonborn via dream and bestows the power to become a dragon upon him...just an idea. Totally love the mod keep up the great work!

Mrcooldragon

Mrcooldragon

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
could you add legendary dragons along with revered dragons? if you have to have a specific add on such as dawn guard to get these dragons than can you make a seperate mod based on this but includes those dragons? of course i am asking if it is possible, if you do not want to then you don't have to since i am merely stating an opinion

RedZilla1996

RedZilla1996

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have recently been playing the Deadly Dragons mod and since there were new Dragons in that mod wouldn't it be a great idea to make the mods comparable so you'd have even more dragons, spells, eta ?

boyyy12321

boyyy12321

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Would it be possible to add gamepad controller support or a settings menu to change controls? i play skyrim with an xbox 360 controller and i dont have support with this mod.

Shelkorh

Shelkorh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Salutation! J'ai Installé le mode de rien a redire SAUF le fel Que je N'ai Réussi un Voler qu'une Seul foie et DEPUIS impossible de m'envoler Quelqu'un Pourrais m'aidé?

trex1017

trex1017

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi :) I have been having a problem that when I turn into a dragon, I can't fly but when I try to turn back it says that I'm flying and must land before becoming human again. Can anyone help me?

Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds