DAO Mod manager

duckley

I can install the dazips, but the overrides are not working. When I try to install, I get a message that the manager cannot find a part of the path... any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I am creating the override package and it appears at the bottom of the mod screen but I can't install. Help!

Right then. And you said that an ".override" mod appears in the list of All Files in DAMM's bottom panel, so the next question is do you get the error message when you "install" it (right-click on it and choose "Install", or click-n-drag it to the center panel) using DAMM so that it would then appear in the center panel? The one labeled "Installed Overrides"?

(This screenshot was created to help another player with a different problem, but it shows all the important parts.)

http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/images/1678793-1350216770.png

And if so, did you extract the "override" mod from its archive before placing in the folder in the first place?

And if so, what is the exact mod in question?

Somehow it has magically started to work :)

But I have just downloaded two dazip files and they seem to automatically go into the Contents file. When I try to add them to the DAO modmanager, it indicates that they are not dazip files. I can create an overide, but it doesn't work in game. I have successfully installed two other dazips so I am confused....

r

Somehow it has magically started to work :)

But I have just downloaded two dazip files and they seem to automatically go into the Contents file. When I try to add them to the DAO modmanager, it indicates that they are not dazip files. I can create an overide, but it doesn't work in game. I have successfully installed two other dazips so I am confused....

r

I loaded yet another dazip and it seemed fine. The two dazips that I am having trouble with are wings of velvet and anzolino's robe. Was able to do the Mage Item pack. For some reason even though I extract to a specific file - they automatically go to the contents file (which is NOT where I extracted to) , and are not showing that they are dazips...