Countervibe ENB, where is it?

morph89

What happened to Countervibe ENB? It used to be available on the nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21912 but is no longer. I can't find any info related to why it's no longer available. The 137+ page Countervibe thread that was on these boards is no longer available either!

What happened to it?

I accidentally overwrote my copy of it, does anyone have it available?

Sorry. We decided to take all our mods down but if you send me a pm I will be happy to send you a copy. :)

Thats a shame. Its a great mod. You folks have some falling out with nexus?

Sorry. We decided to take all our mods down but if you send me a pm I will be happy to send you a copy. :)

We are just so busy with work and other things that it's really hard to find time for ENB right now. We still play around with some but I doubt we will be uploading anything. When it's not fun any more then it's time to quit. Glad you like it though and if you ever need a copy let me know. :thumbsup:

We are just so busy with work and other things that it's really hard to find time for ENB right now. We still play around with some but I doubt we will be uploading anything. When it's not fun any more then it's time to quit. Glad you like it though and if you ever need a copy let me know. :thumbsup:

No, don't need a copy, Got one already nicely nestled in my download folder. ;) Should take a look at some of my screenshots. All done with your enb. Thanks for your contributions to the modding community.

I don't get why you would remove it just because you didn't have time to update anymore. Can't you just call it finished and leave it online? Strange reason to pull it down tbh given its popularity. I'm using it too, was going to recommend it to others but I don't have a link to give now.

• 3 weeks later...