Countervibe ENB, where is it?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

morph89

morph89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
What happened to Countervibe ENB? It used to be available on the nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21912 but is no longer. I can't find any info related to why it's no longer available. The 137+ page Countervibe thread that was on these boards is no longer available either!

What happened to it?

I accidentally overwrote my copy of it, does anyone have it available?

morph89

morph89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Anyone?

Cyriiq

Cyriiq

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm also curious as to where it is, i saw some recommendations for it online and now i cant find a download for it anywhere..

Staind716

Staind716

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
Sorry. We decided to take all our mods down but if you send me a pm I will be happy to send you a copy. :)

Oheck

Oheck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Sorry. We decided to take all our mods down but if you send me a pm I will be happy to send you a copy. :)

Thats a shame. Its a great mod. You folks have some falling out with nexus?

Staind716

Staind716

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

We are just so busy with work and other things that it's really hard to find time for ENB right now. We still play around with some but I doubt we will be uploading anything. When it's not fun any more then it's time to quit. Glad you like it though and if you ever need a copy let me know. :thumbsup:

Oheck

Oheck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

We are just so busy with work and other things that it's really hard to find time for ENB right now. We still play around with some but I doubt we will be uploading anything. When it's not fun any more then it's time to quit. Glad you like it though and if you ever need a copy let me know. :thumbsup:

No, don't need a copy, Got one already nicely nestled in my download folder. ;) Should take a look at some of my screenshots. All done with your enb. Thanks for your contributions to the modding community.

Lazer382

Lazer382

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
I don't get why you would remove it just because you didn't have time to update anymore. Can't you just call it finished and leave it online? Strange reason to pull it down tbh given its popularity. I'm using it too, was going to recommend it to others but I don't have a link to give now.

Vukseb

Vukseb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
if found the mod on another website, hope i could help you :D

http://bsnooch.com/f...php?topic=836.0
http://www.mediafire...balpce7y31f6l88

Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds