Why won't they talk to me?

AnkhAscendant

Very well, then why don't any of the other followers in the game have any relationships with the player? I searched the relationship tab for "player" and only housecarls and a DBfriend one are there. That's what this part of my post you quoted meant:

Also, since they're marriage candidates, they have to have some sort of relationship with the player already... which is another thing I can't seem to see anywhere.

Adding a new relationship to the real Ysolda (since it's supposed to be Ysolda who can become your steward after you've done her favors, not just a steward who looks like her) will remove the fact that you have to have done her favors and just make her like you from the start of the game, wouldn't it (seeing as her relationship would start out at 1)? I don't want to do that.

Be annoyed with me all you want. I'm not ignoring anyone and I appreciate answers. My answers make it sound like i'm still working on this and I'm not. Two days is long enough to be in a &(@$&^$ mood for something that was supposed to be half an hour.

Edited by AnkhAscendant