1959 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931,886 posts
Skyrim Unleashed

Skyrim Unleashed is a complete re-balance of Leveled lists and Skyrims game-design for a real immersive adventure, deadly combats and rewarding experience! Everything in two .esp without scripts or heavy modifications.

addegs

addegs

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
This sounds awesome! But I will probably wait for the Immersive armors compatibility. Tracking!

hlvrn

hlvrn

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Sounds promising, but sadly won't be able to use it because it requires dawnguard.

JohnKester

JohnKester

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
Would love to buy the Dawnguard DLC but sadly it brings too much trouble/issues with other mods

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
A version without Dawnguard? :(

Laast

Laast

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
@addegs actually you can run immersive armors with this mod. Be sure to put Skyrim unleashed after immersive armors in your load order. Or create a bashed patch if you use wrye bash. The only problem is these armors need some tweaks (stats and prices) to perfectly fit my mod, but this is not a huge problem. @mannygt Sorry but it's a lot of work to create many versions of the mod (I ve included many Dawnguard items in the base game leveled lists)! Maybe when a stable version of TES5edit will be available, I could simply delete DG entries from my files and make it "Skyrim only" compatible...

Edited by Laast, 22 October 2012 - 02:35 PM.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
Thanks for the reply Laast :)

I'm tracking your mod for now. Maybe I'll buy the Dawnguard DLC or I'm so lucky you publish the Skyrim-Only version!

All the best!

Eugenio Seleuco

Eugenio Seleuco

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Sounds very interesting, so i'm tracking it! Some suggestions: 1) make the prices/rarity of items such as dwemer, orcish or ebony customizable if you can, or at least make some alternate versions (low/medium/high rarity-prices for example): this would be a feature which only your mod, among similar mods like "Skyrim Scaling stopper", would offer. 2) work with compatibility patches, but keep your attention only on the major mods, like Immersive armors. If you are planning to include Monster Mod, consider a Lore friendly version of it. Consider a patch for Skyrim Redone: it's 5000 endorsement mod after all, and its users may find your mod a good add on for loot, if it could cover even the SkyRe new stuffs made with rare materials (Skyrim Redone is modular, so leveling enemies should not provide any problem: users could use your system instead of SkyRe system). Great presentation indeed, i appreciated the way you explain how the mod act.

Edited by Eugenio Seleuco, 22 October 2012 - 02:46 PM.

WBizzyW

WBizzyW

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Skyrim Monster Mod integration... mh I must say.. I don't like a single monster from this mod, so I hope it will be completely optional... but first I have to test the mod ^^.

Mithoron

Mithoron

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,018 posts
Looks very promising! Need to finish my current game before trying, as I use a lot of the "incompatible" mods, LOL...but definitely flagging for future game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.068 seconds