BLOG PIECE: Nexus development and expansion philosophy

Dark0ne

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I learn about Nexus, the more I'm glad to be a part of the community.

I tried to use the Bioware site for Modding Dragon Age and, although I was able to, I’m the only one among my friends that was and we’re all computer-literate with some of us working in the industry. Anyone can use Nexus; it’s so easy that I think sometimes people think they must’ve misunderstood (nothing on the net could be that simple!) and I’ve found the community to be, mostly, a very welcoming group. (With a couple of exceptions, one of which hasn’t said or done anything offensive on Nexus Itself while the other one was at least totally polite throughout.)

All in all, I think you’ve created an excellent virtual nation here and I’m glad to hear that your plans for expansion include neither marauding across the fertile steppes of Gamer-Land nor goose-stepping ever onward in search of Liebensraum for Megalomania. :teehee:

If you need any help, I’d be happy to assist.

I do not require or even expect any kind of reply, as I’m sure you’re very busy.

Thanks for all the great work.

Eck. :D

Glad I had a fresh cup of coffee before sitting down to this one. :)

Many thanks as always for keeping us up-to-date. It's good to know you can add a nexus so easily but also refreshing to hear your humble expansion plans so things don't get bloated. Keep up the great work!

The Nexus sites have been the most positive modding and internet community experiences I've had and I think a good portion of that is due to Dark0ne's enthusiasm, dedication, and ethical leadership of the sites. So, I'll just take this opportunity to say, thanks.