• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

ssconvert

ssconvert

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
Cant remove her cowl, can add items to inventory and she will wear them ie replace vanilla items but she will not remove her cowl or unless you give her a new helmet. Thus Apachi hair useless as you will not be able to see her hair. Using EFF Extensible Follower Framework....dare say not compatible...... Has anyone been able to remove cowl?

Edited by ssconvert, 21 June 2013 - 10:07 AM.

GrandSeifer

GrandSeifer

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #8299485.

In version 1.0 of the mod i removed cowl from her default outfit, but some people reported that wierd things are happening with Rayya inventory. So in version 1.1 i resigned from changing her default outfit. To remove cowl you need mod that let's you remove companions standard outfit (UFO, AFT, EFF) Look at earlier posts, i tested EFF mod and everything worked like it should. I don't have skyrim instaled right now, so i can't check in game. When i was useing UFO and my mod, after i first time meet Rayya in game her inventory was showing only weapons but not armor and cowl, so i used "you could dress better" dialogue option from UFO mod. That refreshed npc and problems gone. Search for simillar dialogue option in EFF mod. Hope it help.

Edited by GrandSeifer, 21 June 2013 - 12:42 PM.

ssconvert

ssconvert

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
In response to post #8299485. #8300268 is also a reply to the same post.

EFF don't have that ability as far as I'm aware and the only items showng up when you check inventory is her swords. So impossible to make her remove cowl or any headware. Have this mod below EFF......................will try it again.

GrandSeifer

GrandSeifer

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #8299485. #8300268, #8303554 are all replies on the same post.

I looked at description of EFF mod again and there should be something like "outfit" options in dialogue menu. If you find that, try seting it to default or none.

ccrowe01

ccrowe01

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
what is the name of the armor/clothing mod you have on your characters, in the first two pictures. I have been looking everywhere for it and cannot find it!

GrandSeifer

GrandSeifer

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #8754856.

This colthes are from "Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation"
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20415//?

If you are useing UNPB BBP you can install this too
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22166//?

Edited by GrandSeifer, 12 August 2013 - 05:15 AM.

ScorpioMaurus

ScorpioMaurus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
In response to post #8299485. #8300268, #8303554, #8306678 are all replies on the same post.

Yes EFF has that capability, Talk to your follower and click "Command" (On the right side of the wheel) then click "More" there you will see the "Outfit" setting and you can choose from a bunch of normal outfits and armors.

alien756

alien756

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Use the console: removeallitems
I also changed her DOFT in TESVSnip to: 00000000 so she'll wear anything I give her.
Endorsed.

mattdel

mattdel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Found a problem. I'm not running the full blown Skyhair suite, only the female version, which runs ApachiiHairFemales.esm instead of ApachiiHair.esm
This mod CTD's because of this.

GrandSeifer

GrandSeifer

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #11423108.

My mod require ApachiiSkyHair v1.5 Full version. Game crashes because of dependent file is missing.
I should mention what version it's needed in mod description. I will change mod discription. Thanks.

Edited by GrandSeifer, 25 January 2014 - 09:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.925 seconds