• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Theshawty

Theshawty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
Alright, so using the centeroncell command to teleport to whiterun makes me end up far away from the actual hold of whiterun. Is there a way to coc into whiterun without teleporting to a specific house? I remember i had a command to teleport to the city of whiterun directly (and not like warmaidens) but I can't remember it. Coc whiterunhold or something but it doesn't work.

Summergale

Summergale

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Alright, so using the centeroncell command to teleport to whiterun makes me end up far away from the actual hold of whiterun. Is there a way to coc into whiterun without teleporting to a specific house? I remember i had a command to teleport to the city of whiterun directly (and not like warmaidens) but I can't remember it. Coc whiterunhold or something but it doesn't work.

The command you're looking for is coc whiterunorigin.

As a rule of thumb, if you want to teleport to a city cell using console commands, slap 'origin' on the end of it. This also works for Riverwood.

Theshawty

Theshawty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

The command you're looking for is coc whiterunorigin.

As a rule of thumb, if you want to teleport to a city cell using console commands, slap 'origin' on the end of it. This also works for Riverwood.

Thanks! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.004 seconds