Proper command to teleport to Whiterun?

Deleted2993601User

Alright, so using the centeroncell command to teleport to whiterun makes me end up far away from the actual hold of whiterun. Is there a way to coc into whiterun without teleporting to a specific house? I remember i had a command to teleport to the city of whiterun directly (and not like warmaidens) but I can't remember it. Coc whiterunhold or something but it doesn't work.

Alright, so using the centeroncell command to teleport to whiterun makes me end up far away from the actual hold of whiterun. Is there a way to coc into whiterun without teleporting to a specific house? I remember i had a command to teleport to the city of whiterun directly (and not like warmaidens) but I can't remember it. Coc whiterunhold or something but it doesn't work.

The command you're looking for is coc whiterunorigin.

As a rule of thumb, if you want to teleport to a city cell using console commands, slap 'origin' on the end of it. This also works for Riverwood.

The command you're looking for is coc whiterunorigin.

As a rule of thumb, if you want to teleport to a city cell using console commands, slap 'origin' on the end of it. This also works for Riverwood.

Thanks! :D

• 3 years later...