• Please log in to reply
25914 replies to this topic

Lycanthrops

Lycanthrops

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,411 posts

Instant endorsement from me :)

@ Lycanthrops - I have asked Emma for permissions to do a few things, but I realise I should be asking yourself too

Of course you have my blessings, Alt3rn1ty. Except the face texture .dds and _s.dds file all textures are already compressed to DXT5. So one 2k image takes about 5 Megs.

Templar2000

Templar2000

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hey, Emma, after collecting all Ingredient for Vilja , nothing happen, Why?. I use Skyrim pacth 1.7.7, what should I do next?

Kafabanga

Kafabanga

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Oh God she never shut up but strangely I like it !

dDaAnNxX

dDaAnNxX

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
Can't find the flora book?

amgepo

amgepo

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Wow, this mod looks absolutely amazing, and I'm sure it'll provide an entirely new Skyrim experience!

Just so happens I can't get it to work, though... The initial quest never starts after I'm done talking to her. Read through every single page of comments and all I could find was to let her finish what she was saying without skipping the dialogue (didn't work) and fiddle with the load order (didn't work either), so all she does right now is talk about some thieves and how she wants my help retrieving her "precious item" then stand in the inn.

Any hints? Maybe a console command to force the quest to start? I'd really love to try this mod out...

If you are playing from a save where you are in the bannered mare, just exit the bannered mare before checking this mod.

Hey, Emma, after collecting all Ingredient for Vilja , nothing happen, Why?. I use Skyrim pacth 1.7.7, what should I do next?

She need yeet to collect her own ingredients (you can't collect them for her), she will do over some days, while she travels with you.

amgepo

amgepo

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Can't find the flora book?

Spoiler

ArgintSilver

ArgintSilver

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
Hello Emma& Amgepo & Lycanthrops

I observed some bugs and I tough to report them (I hope this is not happens only to me) :

She's always level one, no matter what level your player is (the skills are increasing but not her level .... actually I'm not sure about her skills increasing, I was already level 71 when I install it)

She always have a quest pointer on her, no matter that the quest is to look for the bottle, go to grove, collect ingredients ... this is little disorienting ...

BYE :)

fiddee

fiddee

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Hej igen Emma, jag erkänner så här i efter hand att jag var lite otålig, och är nu på banan igen =)
Säger det igen, detta är en riktig bra och rolig mod, Tack att du delat med dig av den =)

Maru15

Maru15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

If you are playing from a save where you are in the bannered mare, just exit the bannered mare before checking this mod.

I was careful to avoid that. I always start in Whiterun, outside the Bannered Mare before entering and attempting once more to get the quest started. I've tried it several times, but none worked.

I forgot to mention that the dialogue gets stuck on the final part. After her last line, thanking me for offering to help (I think), the option I'd selected (something along the lines of "I'll help you", I don't recall exactly what it was) still shows up in grey, and clicking on it or pressing "E" doesn't do anything, forcing me to exit dialogue with the TAB key. Maybe this is relevant somehow...

Thank you for the quick response, by the way!

Edited by Maru15, 04 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.

XG417

XG417

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Dont know if it's been asked before but, does this mod conflict with UFO or Convenient Horses?
Stil havent gotten around to doing her questline but it looks amazing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

amgepo
Page loaded in: 0.925 seconds