• Please log in to reply
26521 replies to this topic

amgepo

amgepo

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

i actually started a new game and ran straight there to see if there was anything different, and nothing.

Is your character in the Bannered mare in the save previoiusly to activate this mod? If so, uncheck Vilja mod, go outside the bannered mare (enter another building and type PCB in the console, to ensure the bannered mare is unattached. Then save your game and exit, check this mod and load the last save.

i will try this now.

uncheck mod
load game
go inside some other building
Console -> "PCB"
save
exit
check mod
reload game

correct? cause thats what i'm doing right now. hahaha

Ok, another approach. Save the game where she is not talking with you, exit the game and load it again. Does it work this time?

Lycanthrops

Lycanthrops

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,455 posts

@eend123 & @Lycanthrops
After just deleting the tintmasks and exporting facegen as eend123 instructed, I got this result:

After setting her complexion to DEFAULT and exporting her facegen again per Lycanthrops instructions:

And yeah... CBBE already have quite big breasts. And the Lustmord armor somehow makes them bigger. It was the best looking armor I had for her at the moment and I'm looking for one that better suits her. I'm open to sugestions. :)
But I'm sure it's not a shadow from either her hair nor her breasts. I could take a few pictures without the armor if you guys want (no nudity) but I wasn't sure how Emma would feel about that, so I let her keep the armor.

In any event, I support the idea of packing Vilja with her own body and textures in future updates.

Exsanguinatio, if you are still around, I think I found a solution for you. First install Viljas unique face from the update section. In the Fair Skin Complexion Mod for CBBE you will find a face texture called femalehead_sk.dds. Copy this file to the folder Data\textures\actors\character\female\EMVilja folder. Delete the file EMViljaHead_sk.dds and rename the femalehead_sk.dds to EMViljaHead_sk.dds. Now the face will be brighter.

SimonJester123

SimonJester123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I installed your mod yesterday, and I have to admit that I am extremely pleasantly surprised by it. Suffice to say is that your created character surpasses whole studio-made ones. Yes, it has few problems with sound records, but still, it has those brilliant touches like her own convo's with other NPC-s.
Tech stuff wise, works flawlessly, so far not a single problem with it. Quests pass as they should, no glitches, no graphical errors, all in all - perfect. Brought me more fun that official DLC's, and really, if your mod would require money to DL, I would pay for it rather than I paid for Dawnguard. Keep up the great work, looking forward for updates and possible continuations. Cheers!

moshonkel

moshonkel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am looking for the "flora of tamriel" book for several hours now, and i cannot find it in any alchemy shop, neither are they selling it nor is it somewhere hidden. I normally try to figure stuff out myself, but could someone help me this time?

Otherwise a perfect mod, i have nothing to complain about. I have a huge amount of mods installed and have had absolutely not problems with it yet.

Thanks in advance.

Emma

Emma

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 7,423 posts

I installed your mod yesterday, and I have to admit that I am extremely pleasantly surprised by it. Suffice to say is that your created character surpasses whole studio-made ones. Yes, it has few problems with sound records, but still, it has those brilliant touches like her own convo's with other NPC-s.
Tech stuff wise, works flawlessly, so far not a single problem with it. Quests pass as they should, no glitches, no graphical errors, all in all - perfect. Brought me more fun that official DLC's, and really, if your mod would require money to DL, I would pay for it rather than I paid for Dawnguard. Keep up the great work, looking forward for updates and possible continuations. Cheers!

Thank you :)

Emma

Emma

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 7,423 posts
[/spoiler]

I am looking for the "flora of tamriel" book for several hours now, and i cannot find it in any alchemy shop, neither are they selling it nor is it somewhere hidden. I normally try to figure stuff out myself, but could someone help me this time?

Otherwise a perfect mod, i have nothing to complain about. I have a huge amount of mods installed and have had absolutely not problems with it yet.

Thanks in advance.

Hope this isn't the first incompatibility problem then, because it really shouldn't be hard to find those books. I'll add a spoiler:

Spoiler

Glad that you like the mod :)

valokki

valokki

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Terry Pratchett, really? I must try this mod.

barilla

barilla

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Excellent! Thanks.

Lycanthrops

Lycanthrops

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,455 posts

Thanks in advance.

Wait... where did Jelena get this book about the Falmer Ears from? An alchemy shop in.. mhhhm... Where were these waterfalls, which a friend of Jelena admires so much? A city with impressive waterfalls? I remember Vilja talking about this city, the waterfalls and a good alchemy shop. Hmm..... However... too late (my reply)

Edited by Lycanthrops, 04 November 2012 - 09:04 PM.

RomanSavelo

RomanSavelo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Did I do something wrong? I want to say that I got unlucky enough to have a download corrupt twice in a row, because everyone else seems to have gotten it working fine. Like Vilja shows up in my game, but she is bald, naked, and doesn't say a word (not even the basic canned NCP stuff). I am going to try it again because in the video she has a such a sunny, cultural voice and personality. If there are any suggestions other than try again, I'd appreciate it. Other than that, I can't wait to get it up and running!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.156 seconds