First I want to state, that I apologize if this type of topic has been brought up before, I would like for this thread to be closed then, and if possible pointed towards the thread as my searching didn't bring anything up. Also if this was posted in a the wrong section, could a moderator please move it to the correct area!
In any case I have been stumped for the past few weeks trying to figure out what I should use to best enhance my Skyrim gameplay (in this case "Perk Overhaul"). The two mods I would like opinions on are:
-- T3nd0s Skyrim Redone (SkyRE) [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9286/]
-- Athyra's Comprehensive Enhancements (ACE) [http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/10037/].
My dilemma is, I've used both mods, however I haven't had the chance to extensively use either of them due to other circumstances (real life, game instability due to various mods, etc) and would like to hear the opinions of people who have extensively used either both of these mods, separately obviously, or either of them separately. I've read through the comments of both mods, as well as the description of each. While I have an understanding of both mods, I would simply like to gain opinions from those who have used these mods more extensively than I have.
What I'm looking for is rather simple:
- Your experience with the mod (How the mod has enhanced your gameplay respectively)
- Compatibility with other mods, specifically conflicts or small issues that can be either non-gamebreaking or can be fixed.
- What mods have you found that compliment SkyRE or ACE? (Preferably significant mods)
- (SkyRE) Do you HAVE to use compatibility patches?
- Any annoyances or bugs with the respective mod?
- If not SkyRE or ACE which mod would you suggest?
Thank you for those of you who take the time to reply to this, your information is greatly appreciated.
Also, I am not trying to start a flame war or anything negative of the sort. If someone posts something that is opposite of your beliefs then please take it to PM or do not post a negative reply at all. I would like to keep this thread clean and DEBATE free, so that I can gather information and make an informed choice.
Edited by Earitory, 05 November 2012 - 03:24 AM.