Calientes CBBE and Bella´s Faces getting me mad...

JSilberblatt

Hi all,

after some time of playing other games i got back to Skyrim and modded my Game a little bit.

I got the CBBE v.3 from Caliente (Thanks a lot!) and the Bella´s Better Females v.3 with the "addon" no shine (Thanks here too :) ).

So now, im so amazed by the body, its just like wow, and the impression of eyes and whole Face is just awesome! Real, i love these mods!

So take a look on my Picture, i tried for like 2 Hours now, to get rid of the dirt on the neck and chin and get rid of this Neck Seam.

I tried out the texture blender from caliente but this doesnt work for me, even not with the faces from calientes CBBE (it just gets the neck to a very light or very dark color...)

I consoled "showracemenu" and there is no dirt on my char...

PLEASE Help me to get my character looks perfect. Clean my Dirt and get the colors blended so the Skin on the Face looks Clean and jeah, just like the body.

Greetings,

JS.

THIS DIRT AND SEAM DRIVES ME MAD

PS: Theses green/brown fizzles..... :/ And sorry for my bad english, isnt my mothertounge.

So after some more hours i found a solution. Doesnt look God-Like but better then before ;)

Close please.

Posting the solution would have been really appreciated :(

Is there anything I can do about this? I see these body/skin modes with amazing looking characters but when I install them everyone has pasty grey faces. I've tried texture blender and it didn't seem to help

Posting the solution would have been really appreciated :(

Is there anything I can do about this? I see these body/skin modes with amazing looking characters but when I install them everyone has pasty grey faces. I've tried texture blender and it didn't seem to help

EDIT: Wow, i realise its early in the morning and my brain needs some coffeine. If you got gray faces with JUST these Two Mods (Claientes CBBE and Bellas Better Females), can you post a screenshot here? If you got perhaps ApachiiSkyhair installed too, the following might help you. Just read it, i wrote it now and then looked back at topick and was like "whoops, there is no speaking about apachiiskyhair in this post here".... ;) If your gray faces are like mine in the screenshot above the following might help too. Dont know for real what you mean with "pasty gray faces".

Sorry for this. I try to explain what i´ve done. But first: This just works if the gray faces apear after installing apachiiskyhair (or, like ive mentiones above, the laster tips might help too if your gay faces are like mine "dirty and neck seam" in my screenshot). If its fine when you install Calientes CBBE, then Bellas better Females but its getting bad after Apachiiskyhair this might work for you:

So for "just" grey faces and no color match between Body and Head you should read this: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/657614-head-texture-issues/page__p__6017295__hl__neck__fromsearch__1#entry6017295

Here Fulcrum2 explains how to install the apachiiSkyhair without the grey faces. The step to avoid this bad coloring is: After Shift+F4 in the Creation-Kit just Do the following:

"(15) Minimise the Creation Kit to taskbar, it's time to delete a couple of texture files we exported from the Creation Kit. Go into your Skyrim 'Data' files folder (where your mods are located) use the path below to find and delete two files (one is a .dds and the other is a .tga file extension) these are located in:

Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/Textures/Actors/Character/FaceGenDate/FaceTint/Skyrim.esm/ (Delete both files found in here)"

If you still got a bad matching like described in my post and my picture you can try to fix it with calientes texture blender. On the Modsite there is a description how to do this: http://modsreloaded.com/calientes-texture-blender

Follow the second example (3 Parts), its right what we want. BUT IT DIDNT WORKED FOR ME. Try it, backup your files before. For me the whole Neck was VERY bright oder VERY dark after this steps. So i just corrected the types "normal" and "specular" and skipped the first step of correcting the type "color" and this was the best i can get of off it. Just try it, i hope it works for you.

For me its just fine now, if you zoom in like hell and searching for a neckline you will still find one, but if u just look my gameplay and the characters you would not recognize this. So its fine in my eyes.

If you want i can post some screens. Is it allowed to show nudity here in the forums btw?

Hope i could helped!

JS.

Here you can see, the neckseam isnt gone but its a little bit better: http://www.abload.de/thumb/enb2012_11_8_6_24_8urf33.png

Edited by JSilberblatt

• 8 months later...

don't know if someone still watches this, but i have found an even better result (with the original bella skins). sadly i do not know how to take pictures :sad: . i can only say that i changed the normal maps (the rainbowcolored pictures) and the speculars (the black white ones that show the details) and that worked for me.

i know this sounds confusing :wacko: but if you use the "full" textureblender from calientes cbbe mod you will understand (with this i do not mean the one that is within the package when you dl cbbe).

but you can find it here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5737//?