more enemies mod?

xkilz

this one shouldn't be too difficult... or maybe its still too early...

instead of running into a few random yao-guais, giant radscorpions, raiders and super-mutants every once in a while, can't we have larges packs of yao-guai, large radscorpion families, raider patrol units and wandering super-mutant squads?? im thinking like more than 10 enemies at once. vats violence ftw.

A few migration packs, like Raiders heading to a place, rather than random bunches of Talon Company/Regulators/whoever standing around the corner seems to be a good idea.

I'd rather see some new enemies though, like some giant spiders--where the hell are those >.> Or at least stronger versions of those fly-things, ants, and the like.

I'd say at least larger Raider groups. It really makes no sense the way they are now, if they were going to loot and pillage a settlement, they wouldn't come two or three people groups. I mean one Yao Guai and a group of raiders is decimated.

Bringing the group sizes up to what they were in the old Fallout games would be nice and make more sense in my opinion.

Just adding a few migrant groups, some wanderers (nomadic tribals) of both sexes, a slaver group with adult captives and without, a supermutant group with a live captive in tow, raiders with a captured brahmin or two (one would be a pack animal, two or three are rustled for food). Oh, and a swarm of bloatflies around the rotting brahmin corpes we see now and then.

As far as new enemies, I like the idea of a predatory spider, jumping spiders from holes that eat anything smaller than a yao gai or supermutant. And another prey animal, a jackalope, for the predators to feed on but which is dangerous to a lone human hunter if cornered (flees otherwise).

I totally agree that Raiders should appear in much larger numbers - particularly in obvious Raider strongholds like the Super-Duper mart. That store should hold more like 20 different Raiders initially, as well as a captive or two you can free. IMO it should be a really, really tough fight. Same goes for the countless subway tunnels full of Raiders and places like Springvale Elementary.

The "I've got a lead pipe so lets brainlessly charge this guy with Power Armor and a Plasma Rifle" AI makes a bit more sense if you're thinking pack mentality of a large group of Raiders.

Archived