UNPB-BBP won't work

Jutch

Alright this is driving me nuts. I have been trying to figure out how to get the UNPB-BBP Blessed body mod to give my character breast physics while she is walking or running. I followed all the steps that are listed on the mods page and installed in the right order. The physics do work when my character is standing still because of the NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB mod. But when my character is walking they don't move at all. I have tried numerous install orders thinking I may have did it in the wrong order but there has been no change. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong? I will attach the list of mods I have installed (some are not installed because of unrelated issues).

Edited by Jutch

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still having this problem? IF so the following may help.

First of all, to be clear; are you checking this on a Character that has no armor equipped and Naked? In order for the UNPB BBP to work on clothing mods and armor mods, those mods have to be made for UNPB BBP body to work. Mods that are not specifically made for UNPB BBP will not show breast movement.

Did you instll the latest version of Victoria's High Heel walk animation?

This is the method I used to get the Breast physics to work :

For Female with Breast Movement using the UNPB BBP body:

Required Mods:

1.) Diamon99's UNP body

2.) UNPB BBP body (UNP Blessed Body with Breast movement. jiggly) Allow this mod to overwrite original Diamon99's UNP body files. It is dependent on some of the original files to work. This mod has a different female body skeleton which allows for the breast movement; it overwrites the original skeleton when the mod is installed.

3.) "Victoria's High Heel Walk Animation" (latest Version) Necessary for the Breast animation to properly function.

4.) Works for "TERA" Armors for Skyrim - UNPB BBP " Standalone; and every UNPB BBP armor / clothing mod I have installed.

You should see the Breast movement when your character is walking naked.

The Armors should work as intended with the required mods installed according to the steps I listed above. In my opinion, for this mod to work properly I would at least manually install the body mod. Had a problem when NMM installed the mods initially. Do a manual install instead.

• 1 month later...

Are you still having this problem? IF so the following may help.

First of all, to be clear; are you checking this on a Character that has no armor equipped and Naked? In order for the UNPB BBP to work on clothing mods and armor mods, those mods have to be made for UNPB BBP body to work. Mods that are not specifically made for UNPB BBP will not show breast movement.

Did you instll the latest version of Victoria's High Heel walk animation?

This is the method I used to get the Breast physics to work :

For Female with Breast Movement using the UNPB BBP body:

Required Mods:

1.) Diamon99's UNP body

2.) UNPB BBP body (UNP Blessed Body with Breast movement. jiggly) Allow this mod to overwrite original Diamon99's UNP body files. It is dependent on some of the original files to work. This mod has a different female body skeleton which allows for the breast movement; it overwrites the original skeleton when the mod is installed.

3.) "Victoria's High Heel Walk Animation" (latest Version) Necessary for the Breast animation to properly function.

4.) Works for "TERA" Armors for Skyrim - UNPB BBP " Standalone; and every UNPB BBP armor / clothing mod I have installed.

You should see the Breast movement when your character is walking naked.

The Armors should work as intended with the required mods installed according to the steps I listed above. In my opinion, for this mod to work properly I would at least manually install the body mod. Had a problem when NMM installed the mods initially. Do a manual install instead.

I did try all of that actually. It still didn't work unfortunately. Does the order in which I install realistic ragdoll physics and the skeleton matter?

Realistic Ragdoll Physics and BBP are essentially incompatible. They both replace skeleton.nif and on their descriptions both of them claim to be incompatible with other mods that replace skeleton.nif..........

The good news is, there's over 200 custom made skeletons made by skulltyrant over here. Almost any combination of compatible skeleton.nif alterations can be found there.

Edited by MShoap13

Realistic Ragdoll Physics and BBP are essentially incompatible. They both replace skeleton.nif and on their descriptions both of them claim to be incompatible with other mods that replace skeleton.nif..........

The good news is, there's over 200 custom made skeletons made by skulltyrant over here. Almost any combination of compatible skeleton.nif alterations can be found there.

So just use that skeleton mod that you listed instead of other ones that are available? Such as XP32's like this one?

XP32's Skeleton is also a viable option, it has support for Realistic Ragdolls and BBP.

Thank you for the tips. Not sure why it started to work again but it finally is. Hopefully it will stay working unlike last time I had it working just fine.