• 3,118 posts
Installation Guide FNIS / GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

1. Nexus Download (with NMM)
Posted Image
  • en: Download FNIS Behavior Files and (optional) FNIS Spells
  • de: Download von FNIS Behavior Files und (optional) FNIS Spells

2. NMM Installation
Posted Image
  • en: Install FNIS Behavior and (optional) FNIS Spells. Make sure both are selected under "Mods", and FNIS Spells in addition is activated under "Plugins"
  • de: Installiere FNIS Behavior und (optional) FNIS Spells. Stell sicher, dass beide in "Mods" angewählt sind, und FNIS Spells zusätzlich unter "Plugins" aktiviert ist

3. Explorer
Posted Image
  • en: Search GenerateFNISforUsers.exe under the given path in the Skyrim installation directory, and activate it with DOUBLE-CLICK
  • de: Suche GenerateFNISforUsers.exe unter dem angegebenen Pfad im Skyrim Installationsverzeichnis, und aktiviere es durch Doppelklick

4. Start GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Posted Image
  • en: 1) select your language 2) activate necessary patches (ONLY IF YOU KNOW THEIR PURPOSE!) 3) Run the Generator
  • de: 1) Wähle deine Sprache 2) aktiviere notwendige patches (NUR FALLS DU DEREN GRUND KENNST!) 3) Generator ausführen

5. Check Generator results
Posted Image
  • en: Check for reported errors and warnings. Here an animation in one of the PCEA folders didn't match any standard file name
  • de: Schaue nach gemeldeten Fehlern und Warnungen. Hier hat eine Animation in einem der PCEA Verzeichnisse mit keinen Standard Animationsnamen übereingestimmt

6. Exit Generator
Posted Image
  • en: 1) Exit the Generator 2) Say "Yes" when asked "Create a shortcut on your desktop" 3) This will create the shortcut
  • de: 1) Verlasse den Generator 2) Sage "Ja" wenn gefragt "Create a shortcut on your desktop" 3) Dies erzeugt einen Shortcut auf deiner Oberfläche

7. Start Game
Posted Image
  • en: Make sure FNIS Spells is ticked (if you have it installed)
  • de: Stell sicher, dass FNIS Spells angehakt ist (falls du es installiert hast)

LiliTheArgonian

LiliTheArgonian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hay I have a problem, dont know why ,this is what i mean : >>Ostrze?enie: Generator nie jest otwierany z folderu legalnie (Steam) zdobytego Skyrima.<< FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 2012-11-20 19:25:04 Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - Generator: D:\STeam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users Patchuj: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) Patchuj: mirap's "CHSBHC arm fix" Czytanie FNIS ... Czytanie FNISBase ... Czytanie FNISSpells ... Listy animacji przeskanowane. Generowanie plików zachowa?... ERROR(2022): ?atka PCEA zaznaczona, lecz nie zainstaloawna >>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<< FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 2012-11-20 19:26:54 Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - Generator: D:\STeam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) Patch: mirap's "CHSBHC arm fix" Reading FNIS ... Reading FNISBase ... Reading FNISSpells ... All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but not installed But i bought the legal version of skyrim.And i have change me Disk D:Steam... Ok i fixed that :P

Edited by LiliTheArgonian, 20 November 2012 - 07:52 PM.

sky3343

sky3343

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Alright is says i need to remove "behaviors/mt_behavior.htx" What does that mean? i cant find what it means.

Valkyrie1

Valkyrie1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
wow thanks for the update finally fixed my glitching pout problems.

mrwonderful1990

mrwonderful1990

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having an odd issue.. The GenerateFNISforuser.exe (or however it's supposed to be) isn't in the FNIS directory. In fact, I don't even have a tools file in the Data folder. Any help?

halleyalyssa

halleyalyssa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
@mrwonderful1990 I'm new to this and had the same problem. I don't know if you have the exact same issue as i did mine was more of common sense. First you have to make sure that you have downloaded and install the mods(just double click them) Meaning they have check marks. Then go to plug ins and make sure it has a check mark beside it. If it does then go into your program file86 and so on and it should be there. Hope i helped if not and it's a further issue, sorry :(

Edited by halleyalyssa, 10 December 2012 - 06:51 AM.

SeniorCinco

SeniorCinco

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
Great addition to the Modding Community and to Skyrim. Thank you for your efforts. It is very much appreciated.

I do have an issue, however. Due to my poor eyesight, I am forced to use my TV as a monitor. Thus, the resolution is limited. This causes issue with fixed windows like the Generator User.exe.

It is too long and the boxes and information at the bottom is cut off and rendered inaccessible. I can only access the first two choices. As that window does not have a scroll function due to it being unable to change the window size.

Sadly, this keeps me from using your valuable mod.

SuccubusRoxy

SuccubusRoxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
@mrwonderful1990
I have the same issue, I've done what halleyalyssa said, And it's still not there, No tools file at all! : (

ShieldDalton

ShieldDalton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
@SuccubusRoxy and @mrwonderful1990 i used nmm and then instaled it the tool folder didn't appear in the data folder so i went back into nmm reinstalled the main file and clicked no to instal the file i downloaded rather than the supposed update (options for the instalation yes no and cancel) it might work if you do this unless you have already tried and/or figured it out. :)

shinpie

shinpie

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i'm having a problem with this the genertafnis it said i have to install some newtwork for it to work do you know what is going on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

bbogeul0310
Page loaded in: 1.014 seconds