Cannot reach the nexus login server

angelo070898

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Just had the exact same issue again - this time about 7 times in a row (just updated prior to this problem). But when I searched for a solution and it was trying to connect in the background, it suddenly worked as soon as I entered this thread. Maybe it's just a "Google's visit" that randomly keeps the login server busy or something? So far "retrying" did the trick for me - sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

So, make sure you've got the latest version, as Kluelos stated, and then retry, retry, retry, retry, retry... hehe =)

• 1 month later...

i met this problem just now, and i downloaded the newest nexus mod manager, installed it, and rebotted my computer. everything is fine, i even did't need to reenter my password.

if you meet the same problem, be sure to do exactely what i do.

on the other hand, i do hope that the mod manager can be FORCED UPGRATED. since it is useless unless it is the latest version, this is the only logic solution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the same problem now and i dont know what the hell is happening i did all the staff above and nothin...

Same here. Was working yesterday, get the "Cannot reach the Nexus login server." message today. I'm using 0.44.8, which as of this moment is the latest version...