16 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 959,614 posts
Sinful Lushie Thongs - UNP ONLY

2 sinfully sexy thong pantie textures I threw together.

myuhinny2

myuhinny2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Going to download this and check it out. It's not that hard to make a mod work with nmm texture files go in the texture file meshes go in the meshes file .esp does not go in either it sits outside them zip the folder that they are in and done which is what I will be doing as soon as I finish downloading this.

Edited by myuhinny2, 14 November 2012 - 03:07 AM.

valc

valc

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 686 posts
Are the thongs and tops a set? Or can I just use the thongs? I would prefer that if it is possible.

They look great, by the way.

cramlow

cramlow

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
I changed the Elven armor to the 45 position in the nifs so you could wear these with a top or without one and that's why I had to enclude an ESP file. If you don't use the ESP you can't wear a top and the underwear will replace the whole suit.

mcchace

mcchace

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
could i ask you what body u use (couse of the tattoo its the first unp tattoo who is decend and not overloadet)

cramlow

cramlow

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
@mcchace - UNP is what I use and I added the tattoo myself. If you want a full body texture copy PM me and I'll email it to you as long as you dont upload it anywhere since we do not have permission for that.

lewbob

lewbob

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
I use the UNP skinny version. Will this work with that version without a noticeable gap or conflict? I will download it if there isn't an issue. This mod looks great and would love to use it.

cramlow

cramlow

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
@lewbob - not sure man. I dont use the skinny UNP. You can try it and see then post your findings for the rest of us as I'm sure others might like to know. Just remember to backup/rename your original nif files in case you want to remove it.

lewbob

lewbob

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
There is a minor gap around the hip area. I think it looks ok but I wish we could have some more armors made for the skinny version. I will post a screen if the nexus will show it. Hasn't been cooperating with me lately. Great job tho. And yes files were backed up.

valc

valc

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 686 posts
lewbob--I would like to see your screenshot, as I also use the UNP skinny. I'd like to see how this will fit my little breton before I try it. I have been adding mods since Morrowind so am not intimidated by using the old manual install method, but would rather avoid the task if I know in advance that the mod won't look right on my character.

I second your comment that it would be nice to see more mod options for those of us who use the skinny version of UNP. (Actually, "skinny" is a misnomer and I think puts some people off the mod. I think "slim" is a better term as it more accurately reflects the body type). Then again, compared to CBBE....well, maybe it does look skinny, :)

Page loaded in: 0.986 seconds