2693 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 986,926 posts
XCOM ToolBoks

A collection of mods and tweaks to improve the XCOM experience which can be enabled separately,
* Configurable Camera - Free rotation, Max/Min zoom etc.
* Selective Recruitment - Select the nationality and gender probability of new recruits.
* Select the Class that Rookies will be promoted as.
* No disappearing corpses.
* Remove Overwatch

bokauk

bokauk

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Latest version: XCOM EW ToolBoks 1.6.4 - 230/12/13 - (for Enemy Within)

There isn't currently a version of ToolBoks that works with the latest EU patch.

9pFJ8Zi.png

T4isR5m.jpg

vFeeI9Y.jpg

Birds Eye View: QW8XVJJ.jpg

Eye Level View: vXXx6A7.jpg

oVYlOwO.jpg

Edited by bokauk, 24 December 2013 - 01:13 AM.

answerogre

answerogre

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
looks great :)
thanks for your hard work

sinde your mod is soldier orinted you could add a way to level up based on kills without mission restriction
( gain more than one rank per mission based on kills if a soldier kills 12 alliens (or the XP amount needed for this rank) in a mission he'l be a sargent

function bool IsReadyToLevelUp()
{
// End:0x12 Loop:False
if(IsATank())
{
return false;
}
// End:0x5e
else
{
return m_kSoldier.iXP >= TACTICAL().GetXPRequired(GetRank() + 1);
}
}

function bool IsReadyToPsiLevelUp()
{
return m_kSoldier.iPsiXP >= TACTICAL().GetPsiXPRequired(GetPsiRank() + 1);
}

function bool HasPsiGift()

found in XcomStrategyGame.upk > Objects > XGStratrgySoldier

Edited by answerogre, 15 November 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Marbas05

Marbas05

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Thank you putting this together. If you are ever in the PHL/NJ/DEL area I will buy you a drink.

Edited by Marbas05, 15 November 2012 - 03:58 AM.

antlan87

antlan87

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I seem unable to download it. I get sent to a blank white page, but with the download address.

Maelstrom12345

Maelstrom12345

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Thanks for this. All of the features seems to be working fine. Finally I have the control over my squads I deserve. :D

You seem to be miles ahead of everyone around here producing great mods with nice, tight interfaces. I am curious if you are leaning towards making a tool to edit class skill trees. I have had some luck modding them in my own game, but I am sure if you came to the party with such a tool, you would never have to buy a beer again. ;) Just a thought.

resonansER

resonansER

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
When I run XSHAPE have this error:

ERROR(16)
USAGE: java -jar XSHAPE.jar -<verbose> <starting byte>
More information: http://code.google.com/p/xshape

This command line help me run your mod WITH WarSpace mod!!!

start /b /wait java -jar XSHAPE.jar 0

Edited by resonansER, 15 November 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Aterons

Aterons

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ahm, don't mind but where is this "unpakced" supposed to be.
I searched for it in the folder, in the folder i dw decompressor to and in the XCOM folder and can't find jack.
Im not even sure if i did it right, i could only assume so since it gave me some line of text in CP that mentioned "unpacked".

Could you please add in the description " What you are supposed to see if you installed this right/where is the unpkaced folder" because that part is kind of unclear and more retarded people like me might be confused about what they did wrong :(

bokauk

bokauk

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

sinde your mod is soldier orinted you could add a way to level up based on kills without mission restriction
( gain more than one rank per mission based on kills if a soldier kills 12 alliens (or the XP amount needed for this rank) in a mission he'l be a sargent

I'll have a look into it :)

Thank you putting this together. If you are ever in the PHL/NJ/DEL area I will buy you a drink.

Haha cheers, glad you find it useful :)

I seem unable to download it. I get sent to a blank white page, but with the download address.

The site might have been temporarily down (it sometimes is briefly), so try again.

Thanks for this. All of the features seems to be working fine. Finally I have the control over my squads I deserve. :D

I am curious if you are leaning towards making a tool to edit class skill trees.

Thanks for letting me know it all seems to be working ok :)
Class skill trees aren't really something I'm planning on doing. Other modders here are far more familiar with that area of things than I am. Maybe in the future sometime if no one else does it before then :)

Ahm, don't mind but where is this "unpakced" supposed to be.

Could you please add in the description " What you are supposed to see if you installed this right/where is the unpkaced folder"

When decompress.exe has been successful, you see something like this:
decompress -lzo XComGame.upk
Loading package: XComGame.upk Ver: 845/59 Engine: 8916 [FullComp] Names: 30028 Exports: 50692 Imports: 1883 Game: 8000
XComGame.upk: uncompressed size 12266018

It creates the "unpacked" folder in the same folder that you have decompress.exe
Eg, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XComGame\CookedPCConsole\
unpacked
decompress.exe
Act1_IntroLevel.upk
etc...

Follow the rest of the steps from there.

Edited by bokauk, 16 November 2012 - 12:08 AM.

GeneralxWallace

GeneralxWallace

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Small Xshape question, I'm not getting an error code I'm just getting a flat error, File not found PCConsoleTOC.txt Any ideas? Edit: Disregard, I'm an idiot, that is all. Edit 2: So its saying that its updated the hashes but now my XCom won't open, I've done something dumb but I just can't find it. Edit 3: so I may have accidentally decompressed everything

Edited by GeneralxWallace, 16 November 2012 - 03:12 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds