[LE] [WIP] Legend of the Toa

Aresnir

I want a wip/beta download! This will go so great with tropical skyrim, confuse the s*** out of people seeing me play it! XD

I hope we'll release Toa race plugin next mounth. It will be interesting to play Toa in Tropical Skyrim. Sadly that we are not allowed to use assets from this amazing mod.(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw hell yeah , I can't wait to play as Toa Tahu . Though I wonder are you going to only do the base Toa's before they changed into Toa Nuva? Or are you going to do as good as possible everything of Bionicle?

Edited by William Lionheart

• 1 month later...

as william said, i my self cannot wait to play as a toa, though my favorite was the toa of earth Onua, at first its was because of the claws (admit-tingly a little bit still says such) but honestly but the mask looks better to my opinion then it did back then, either way, keep this mod going! Unity! Duty! Destiny!

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is Crainy, also a teammember of this project

I just like to point out that we are in need of skilled teammembers, be it terrain artists, modellers, scripters, you name it. If you are interested, just PM me or Arensir and tell us how you would like to help out.

Also, again, heres the new trailer:

Edited by Crainy

Will you put them into the general Toa race or will you put them individually ? I would suggest adding a permanent effect that the Toa of your choosing has more bonuses. for examples a Toa like Tahu would have fire resistance and is stronger in volcanic places.

I have to say what you have done so far looks great, the trailer is well done, I can model and texture but the whole bionicle thing just doesn't float my boat...

I wish you well in your project tho...

a little footnote: this mod, in swedish, means "the legend of the toilet" :smile: just saying

The word "Toa" in the context of this mod comes from a different (real) language though, even though I cant remember the name of it. Edited by Crainy