[LE] [WIP] Legend of the Toa

Aresnir

I.. Oh my god... you literally can not imagine how happy this makes me.
Back when I played Oblivion I always wanted to make something like this but lacked the necessary skills to do so. Even now I don't exactly have the skills but I am willing to teach myself EVERYTHING needed to be of any help on this project.
I literally can not express how happy I am to see someone else shared the same vision as I for a Bionicle game like this, to see that there are others who love the franchise as much as I do and to put this much time into it.
If there is somewhere I can keep up with the news on this besides this nexus page, YouTube, and the ModDB, let me know.

I know this comes off as a bit... silly or maybe even fanboyish, but I'm ok with that because of how excited I am for this.
If there is anything I can do to help (though knowing that I have little experience in modding skyrim I only know basics) do let me know.
(Also I know how often messages/posts like that come up, I've translated a few PSP games)

EDIT: Also I meant to ask, do you intend on using entirely new music or remastering the music from things like the MNOG and other Bionicle games?
EDIT2: Also would it be possible to change the Skyrim Logo into the Bionicle Logo on the start screen?

Edited by CrashmanX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is so much win , but you forgot Takanuva and the Mask of Light :O To bad I'm already starting a new play trough cause I would so combine this with Tropical Skyrim. NOSTALGIA TRIP

They didn't forget Takanuva though. Takanuva is a Toa NUVA. These are just the Toa Mata and their parts. I believe the Toa Nuva are a possibility down the road.

Also I was wondering if or how you guys are going to do the multiple mask powers. Will it just be that the Golden Mask has all 6 powers of the other masks? Would the Nuva's be the same?

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...