Stormworld

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

drldrl

drldrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I loved this mod, but I'm sad it doesn't work with LH. Can't wait for you to make it work.

Gogrick

Gogrick

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
I'm liking the variety this mod adds to the game. My only complaints are minor ones; As much trouble as I seem to have with the Frost Giant race, they're the ones I keep coming back to. I don't feel they start or end any stronger than any other race. My take it on it would be to have them start out significantly tougher but perhaps give them a small exp penalty so it all levels out eventually. This would give them a chance to get a foot hold without running rampant over the map. I mean they're Frost Giants, they should be much tougher than low level critters/characters. I also really wish, when they settle a town or take over one, there could be a spell in the magic tech to allow them to 'truly convert their conquered areas into to snow covered areas that give them a small defensive bonus/regenerative bonus or both. These snow covered areas should offer them no movement penalties while hindering most other races. Just some thoughts. I really do love the mod. Thank you very much. EDIT: I take this back. At higher levels 1 Frost Giant Defender with experience was rating as Epic.. virtually unstopple.

Edited by Gogrick, 04 June 2013 - 01:09 AM.

omegadk1

omegadk1

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
I haven't tried this yet, but I am looking forward to your conversion to LH!

MakotoSamurai

MakotoSamurai

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
I really hope for a LH patch and that it will add heroes of the corresponding races.

nilok

nilok

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
This is a great mod. For me it completely saved the game. Can not wait for the LH version.

SIANMORS

SIANMORS

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I just bought the game should I install this?

Page loaded in: 1.114 seconds