Skyrim Sex Choosing Crash!

KTHaunteR

When I try to make my characters sex a female. The game gets very laggy the just crashes. Well not even crashes just closes, no errors.

I have about 76 mods so I don't know which one it is. Which ones can't overlap?

Also my screen randomly gets blurry and fuzzy on and off.

Hair mods can cause this especially the Apachii Hair Mod. Disable all of your hair mods before character creation. Create your character. Re-enable your hair mods after leaving the Helgen Keep cave. Finish your character using ShowRaceMenu Alternative.

Rabbit

Edit: Ahh it was the Overhaul of Apachii that did it! Ty very much! <3

Now I need to know what keeps making my screen blurry. Like I'm drunk! Keeps going on and off.

Edited by KTHaunteR

That sounds like DOF or Depth Of Field. Are you using an enb?

I am using several ENB mods.

I am using Jasmine ENB, project ENB and a couple others. And yes also Depth of Field. Should I disable DoF? Doesn't help much :O

Edited by KTHaunteR

Several? that could cause it. Usually only there's only one, unless you make a proxy chain ofc. But disabling doesn't help?

Well these are the ENBs that I have. They don't seem like they would conflict.

I'm going to try disabling the DoF mod.

Here's the ones I have:

A Realistic Hope ENB

Cinematic Lightning ENB

Confidence-Man ENB

Jasmine ENB

Power and Performance ENB

Project ENB

Sharpshooters Extreme ENB

Stakado Realistic ENB

SuperB ENB

The Wilds ENB

So can I only have ONE of these active? Is there one that has all or most of them?

Edited by KTHaunteR

There's no way the wouldn't conflict. I know that Sharpshooters ENB and The Wilds ENB change the same thing in game, for example the saturation, so the shouldn't be ran together. Also the newest version of the wilds uses the newest enb dll while shaprshooers uses and old one (not sure if it still can work, I'm not an expert on enb stuff). Try only running one.