Heavy Traffic ×

Enemies suddenly become too powerful

Forrk

All type of hold guards and enemies (especially HUMANOID type enemy) become physically TOO strong,my character's lvl's around 60+,HP is around 180,wear full set of Thalmor mage clothing,when I cast a Ebonyflesh,my armor rating is around 370+,my game difficulty is Adept

The thing is: I've suddenly find out that a common hold guard can take me out with one arrow shot or one power melee attack (and pretty much other enemy that uses bow and melee weapon),this sort of thing never occurs before,I mean isn't that just ridiculous when u can be take out by one freakin' arrow even though ur wearing a full set of light armor and in addition:under an ADEPT DIFFICULTY? (yes,I've try this one too,a full set of light armor that gain me a armor rating around 700+ and they can STILL pwn me with very few physical attacks;and by very few I mean ONE ARROW SHOT OR ONE POWER MELEE ATTACK)

I don't know what the hell is going on with my game,I've try replacing my save data with the old one (the one which is before this kind of overpowerd issues occur),and failed

I tried uncheck all the mods (except official DLC) and even deleted them,still resulted in failure

This can't be the result of difficulty,I knew that,because when I'm at lvl 50+ (and with even lower health),when i took an arrow with full set of light armor on me,it barely handle any damages...

So here's the mod list,I hope this will help...

Dawnguard

Hearthfire

FNIS

Temptress (Custom Race)

Apachii Hair and Crazy hair (Hair compilation)

PC Exclusive Animation Path

Imaginator (in-game Visual Control tool)

Interesting NPC

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Some armor compilation,I think it's unnecessary to post it out since they are least related to this kind of problem plus I'm too lazy to type it out...

Dragon Souls to Perks

Moonpath (Custom Quests)

Realistic Lighting

Show Race Menu Alternative (Cast-based race menu)

Unofficial Skyrim & Dawnguard Patch

Better Vampires

If u know anything about solving this problem,please feed back!

Edited by Forrk