1133 replies to this topic

HosokawaTakuya

HosokawaTakuya

Traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
Heh nice.

Yeah I had a similar bug before, when I had 6/6 bots already and repaired a new Protrectron in the wastes. I packed up my other bots so I can use my new Protectron, but it said that I was already at capacity. Like you, I killed my new Protectron and repaired him again. Killing him set my bot count back to 0 somehow.

Seems like the script sometimes bugs out like that. Luckily we can repair the bots.

PolyVinalDistillate

PolyVinalDistillate

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh no! Looks like it was a (very) temporary fix!

After getting a chance to spend a lil time playing again when I should be marking exams, I've found that my bot cap goes back up by 2 when I leave megaton, and nomatter what I do, I can only get it to stay at 0 for a brief moment.

I tried returning to- and killing the goop-pile, and even disabled it in the console, but no joy. (of course I re-tried killing my bot afterwards). Beginning to think I'm stuck with a minimum robot count of 2 for all eternity :(

The only option I can see now is possibly editing the perk to add another 2 to the max count.. a search for a savegame editor to wipe out the offending bot has turned up nothing (useful).

HosokawaTakuya

HosokawaTakuya

Traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
Perhaps you can also try clean reinstalling the mod. That is, uncheck the mod, save your game, the enable it again to reset all of the stuff. You're going to have to get the perks again. Just use the console for that. :(

PolyVinalDistillate

PolyVinalDistillate

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
What an eejit I am - I didn't even consider using the console to get the perks again!
That might be the way to go... but all those protectrons I've had hanging around Megaton will be no more :(

HosokawaTakuya

HosokawaTakuya

Traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
No they should still be there, but you need to "recruit" them again. The mod doesn't actually add new Protectrons, and the game will still remember where you left them. It just makes it so you can have them as companions. Might need to break them first. If they're inside town, the people might get mad if you attack a critter indoors. Best to use the console to kill them instead.

MAXIS05

MAXIS05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
tell me the codes of the perks so that you can put up with the console? moreover, as sun fabricate robots of garbage?, because not become green, as it says in the readme for Ovenbot just need the oven and a pilot light, hit him with the wrench and ready? sorry for my English

HosokawaTakuya

HosokawaTakuya

Traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
I don't remember what these do. Might be the ones for creating robots from junk.
xx0262B5 a0aJunkPerk1
xx0262B6 a0aJunkPerk2

Not sure what these do. I think the Salvage one is what lets you get more Fission Batteries and Robot Spare Parts from dead robots.
xx02A84C a0aRobcoPerkBonus
xx02AEF9 a0aRobcoPerkSalvage
xx042A88 a0aRobcoToolRemotePerk

These are the main perks that allow you to repair and recruit new robots.
xx000846 aaaRobcoCertified1
xx005424 aaaRobcoCertified2
xx005425 aaaRobcoCertified3

xx is the load order as you see it in FOMM.

If the load order is 2b, type "addperk 2b000846" in the console to get Robco Certified level 1, for example.

Dukov82

Dukov82

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
I guess perkbonus is the robot wrangler perk for more robot cap.

The only option I can see now is possibly editing the perk to add another 2 to the max count..

There is an easier way with player.modav intelligence 4 for +2 robot cap, this works even if you have int 10 already, +2 int still gives +1 robot cap.
it's cheating of course, but for all who have a bug like the one you mentioned or just want more than robot cap 12 (int 10 plus 3x wrangler perk) this is the easiest way for a higher robot cap.

MAXIS05

MAXIS05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I have problems with Junkbots, these do not move, just stand without animations, plus I have problems with the textures of the normal robots

Edited by MAXIS05, 06 June 2012 - 03:53 AM.

NiceCreaM

NiceCreaM

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
How i make junk bots oven bots and these new bots like transformer? i know about the pack robots *sry for my bad english*

Edited by NiceCreaM, 06 June 2012 - 05:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.005 seconds