Edhildils Argonian CBBE Skin Texture

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

TekuFX

TekuFX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Alright cool! Thank you both Jeir and Edhildil!! I just upped my graphics from low to med, the game runs a little slower but I'll adjust. Here's the improvement after the quality change, and might I say, they look even better up close~ http://steamcommunit...s/?id=110453354 An yes, many for Jeir

Edited by TekuFX, 28 November 2012 - 01:31 AM.

Ferentallion

Ferentallion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
nice work , thanks

doffino

doffino

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am using a lot of CBBE mods to make the game look prettier for females but when i do the command: "showracemenu" and try to see how the argonian female is, The game crashes! Just closes! Please reply if somebody can help me :) looks good at the images.

doffino

doffino

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Sorry for double comment, but when i delete the mod and re-install it (when i dont un-install but delete the whole mod) it just appears pixelated with a black backdrop and multi-colored pixels

Edhildil

Edhildil

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
The texture problem as Jeir put it:

The texture issue in TekuFX's image looks rather like the 'mosaic' issue I encountered in Oblivion, shown here. http://oblivion.nexu...-1227601097.jpg The problem came about when you tried to use large or ultra textures, without setting your game to be able to use them (game set on low or medium textures). The only fixes were to either set your game to use large/ultra textures, or install lower res textures....or possibly to upgrade your video card, but changing the settings of the game generally fixed it.
Try that doffino

Hoogalindo

Hoogalindo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hey Edhildil. I just want to say that this is a very good skin for the Argonian CBBE, but there's one problem. The Argonian's vagina is missing. It's completely smooth and has no texture.

doffino

doffino

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you Edihildil! You are awesome :). And yes, thats the kind of issue i encountered on that image just fewer pixels on the mosaic :)

Edited by doffino, 03 December 2012 - 01:21 PM.

megasuperwizardman

megasuperwizardman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm going to jerk off to this.

Edhildil

Edhildil

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
LOL! Ive never seen an Argonian vagina upclose but I saw a lizards' gonad once and it looked like a weird scale flap that was horizontal.

Hoogalindo

Hoogalindo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Could you at least put a human looking one because it's disappointing seeing that part untextured. Make sure it got scales tho. ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.937 seconds