305 replies to this topic

Rogers1996

Rogers1996

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Two things.
one for an odd reason it won't download, Manual or nexus manager.
Two, what is the item ID ? please add to description thank you. :)

SwaggySaint

SwaggySaint

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Would you consider making a replacer for the assault carbine?

cplwarr

cplwarr

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 267 posts
Millenia, you and your team are BEASTS! I love this, I love the M14, I love the L96A1..... Pay no heed to the little pecker wads that complain and cry. You've been kicking ass and taking names my friend. I LOVE THIS WEAPON!

cmfjrl78

cmfjrl78

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I like it. This mode is a really good design and quality.
If you modify the location - kitchen tables -> created a window near. (add to footlocker).

Edited by cmfjrl78, 21 September 2014 - 09:26 AM.

TrojanSVK

TrojanSVK

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
is this gun modable???

iSoFail

iSoFail

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Can someone post up the Item I.D? It's not showing up on docs kitchen table like it says... any ideas?

ebola9717

ebola9717

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
My favorite gun mod. Amazing sound effects!

SUSKA

SUSKA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Great work on the weapon but poor on the mod itself. Although this gun can be bought normally it feels odd to place a free copy in Goodsprings, it almost feels like cheating. Sure I can delete it with console commands but why? I have no problem with spawning items for tests so why Mod author(s) didn't think that same way? He could write a proper command so everyone who needs to see this weapon ASAP would just make use of console which exists for this kind of purposes.

The other more itching thing is poor 3d sounds for this weapon or lack of. When enemy spawns with this weapon - which is great - and starts shooting with it then sounds gun makes are same as I would shoot it in FPP, no muffle from distance so it is loud, unrealistic compared to behaviour of other weapons and annoying.

And last one - it's damage and dps is too high. This thing is overpowered. It could have stats of Survivalist Rifle or Assault Rifle or something bumped little. Right now this gun is just making it too easy to fight Deathclaws and other hard enemies. Sure I could edit this mod in GECK but again - why? This should be done by mod author(s).

If not for those sounds and balancing issues I would use it because it looks great. But sadly I won't.

Edited by SUSKA, 06 February 2014 - 07:06 PM.

Naky

Naky

Exuberant lizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
In response to post #11707155.

I will take these criticisms to heart and strive to do better in the future. For the children, if nothing else. I pledge nothing but excellence in the future; this is the commitment I make unto thee.

DarthxAkimbo

DarthxAkimbo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hey i love your guns, but the gun itself is lacking mods, please add a silencer & holographic scope or laser or something like that please!?

Page loaded in: 1.339 seconds