THQ Humble Bundle

tredmillion

https://www.humblebundle.com/

basically a dirt cheap collection of THQ games :) only open for another 13 days! I know im gonna be buying it :)

I also recommend checking back every so often to see what other deals they have :) I've seen some great ones in the past.

In case you don't know how the humble bundles work read this :)

Pay what you want. Buying all these blockbuster titles and soundtracks on their own would cost upwards of $190, but we’re letting you name your price! Just one dollar is required to get Steam* keys (beat the average price to get a Steam key for Saints Row: The Third), and the soundtracks are yours for any amount!
Edited by tredmillion

Shows how screwed THQ are though. "just buy our stuff! PLEEASE! I don't care how little you pay, WE NEEED SAAALES!!!"

its kinda working. they are at just over $1.7million. another 13 days of this could come up with some interesting and good results for them.

then again they could get to 2-3 million in the first few days then only get another million or so in the last 10 days. which is probably what will happen. but it looks like there are some high contributors. its not all going to THQ though (unless you want it to) it can go to Charity too.

so even if they reach several million, THQ will probably only get about half of it (as im sure most people are splitting their donations up between THQ and Charity) and even a few million to THQ might not be enough in the end (though it seems like a lot to us hah)

when i posted this the were upto about 200k, now the're at 2.1 mil! i can onl see this getting higher as more people hear about the deal :)

guess we'll see what happens, but i hope it helps tHQ :D

When I first got into THQ games it was about 10 years ago bought my first game Red Faction absolutely love it, been a fan ever since. Then came the CoH series one of my favorite RTS games ever.

I think it's sad that THQ is pretty much down the drain. But hey it's a nice bundle so if it means buying some of their products that i already own to support this company. Then sure why not?

Also been waiting for this to be released for some time now, and do some game play of Russian T-34 and Katyushka ala mini Blitz. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfgp98vmL0s&feature=g-allcan't wait to do

Edited by spets21

well i seems 2 be doing well a helping thq, theres a surpising amount of articles debating wether its marketing genius or stupidit, although i think everones in agreement its doing reall well....especiall helping their stocks :)

http://www.slashgear.com/thq-stock-climbs-nearly-40-after-release-of-humble-bundle-29259008/