THQ Humble Bundle

tredmillion

Sorry for the double post but I'd thought I'd put this up in case anybody didn't get the e-mail from Humble Bundle.

If you bought the bundle, they are also giving you Titan Quest and Warhammer 40,000:Dawn of War GOTY :D Titan Quest was pretty fun, but my boyfriend, friend, and I broke that game so bad, too much D2 :P

Warhammer looks pretty sweet though :) Might give it a try sooner or later, I got a ton of games to try out.

WarHammer is a moderate game in an absolutely amazing universe. If you like Scifi, you'll probably really like it. 40,000 started out as a tabletop game in the mid '80s and ever since thye've been adding to it, and expanding it, first into PC games, then books, and once the books got popular, movies. It's not the best RTS, but the universe is so monumentally huge(bigger even than Star Wars, about Star Trek's level of fleshing-out) and detailed that it's hugely immersive. The game itself though is pretty dark-40K is a very grim, Steampunk-style galaxy-in-decline, so it may not be for everyone. I myself am a massive 40K fan, as I used to write 40K fanfics at the beginning of my career. I just love the concept-giant mechs, supersoldiers, laser weapons, but all made with a World War One level of technology and science. It's dual natured but it works. Edited by Vindekarr

Didn't think it deserved its own thread - but you can get Metro 2033 for free from THQ on their facebook page with a couple hoops.

Figured I'd pass it along. (Not sure how long this will last)

Edit: Poked around some more - looks good til Dec 16th

Edited by zaty1

Didn't think it deserved its own thread - but you can get Metro 2033 for free from THQ on their facebook page with a couple hoops.

Figured I'd pass it along. (Not sure how long this will last)

Edit: Poked around some more - looks good til Dec 16th

or you can get it (basically for free) and several other games via this bundle

I npticed that Saints Row 3, Titan Quest, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War all have their own separate keys. Is it possible to give these to a friend?

Seeing how HB keys have come up in Steam's trading threads both now and in the past, I'd say so. If you have something that was in the HB before you got it, then it's more than okay to give them to someone else. Edited by ziitch

Just read on Steam that this has helped THQ quite a bit. Stocks went up like 40%. :biggrin:

Which is good because I like THQ.

Edited by K00L