Skyrim crafting for Morrowind

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

mtwoodroof

mtwoodroof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
In response to post #13609070. #22120294, #22134384 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Textures and texture paths for this mod are a nightmare. I am currenty working on a new one with all texture paths going to one folder and no textures from BSA being used.

NDeva

NDeva

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #23100569. #24462714 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Do you know when the rebuild will be complete? Not to sound impatient but I am really looking forward to using this mod and am having no luck getting it to work. I've changed the Morrowind installation path to my c drive and also tried looking up ways to get this mod running and can't get it working. I would also like to thank you for bring such an immersive mod to Morrowind.

Invarion

Invarion

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does the creation of items rely on any skills, like armorer for example? I've always wanted that skill to have a little bit more functionality. Downloading now.

Veksaar

Veksaar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just downloaded the mod and i have some things to say: Make a singular anvil, it's just annoying to search for them.
Add a note with the stuff required to craft.
I have the GOTY version of Morrowind, this mod caused my game to crash if i go in the exterior world.
Missing meshes are detected, i can continue playing without them, but it's a matter of time until the game crashes.

The concept is good, i'll give you that, but it's almost impossible to play it.
I know that the Construction Kit is sometimes a pain in the ass, i used to make some mods.
Try and keep it simple, use as many vanilla items as you can. Use the vanilla anvil at least for the common stuff (chitin, bonemold, imperial, etc), instead of ingots, use the raw materials (ebony ore, glass, etc).
I really want to use this mod and i am waiting for the future updates and fixes. If you want, i'll offer my help. :)

opengl2

opengl2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
if you would like any help fixing most of the issues i have fixed most of the balance issues and added tribunal ingredients to the rest of the shops or taverns that would carry suck stock as well as some in most areas with the addition of compatibility for mills of morrowind

Page loaded in: 0.451 seconds