What should I say, just to avoid the same words as in every newby post

Vaalyah

Hmmmm... a difficult question... To say the truth, I don't know. So I'm afraid you'll have to read the same, old, boring, useless sentences as usual.

[raising the tone of 3 octaves] Hello everyone! [wave] I'm new, since registering (about 10 minutes ago) I've already got lost a dozen of times, I don't have idea where I should write what, but I am happy to be here and I hope to join the community! [back to a normal voice tones]

Boring, eh? Yes, I know. But please, pretend this is the most original intro-post you had ever read! :whistling:

:nuke: Oh, by the way, a disclaimer: my English is bad. Have mercy!

:woot: He's Italian, he's Italian, he's Italian! [she points her index while jumping on the computer chair]

Conquisteremo il mondo! :D [translation: We'll conquer the world!]

Thanks! Each time my words should seem incomprehensible, I add a line to ask you for a decent translation :P

I need to learn Italian. It's a wonderful language, and besides being useful it can be used for romantic talk :biggrin:

And your English is fine, I worry about offending people too since English isn't my first language either (Croatian). I double triple check every post I make to make sure it's ok.

And welcome :happy: hope you'll have a nice time here.

:blink: ok, I really haven't understood this thing. Why do you think Italian could be used for romantic talk? I've always heard everyone thinks French is romantic (not me, I have always hated how French "sounds"), but never Italian. :sweat:

However, here your first lesson.

I = io

you = tu

he = egli

she = ella

it = we don't have the neutral gender, only male or female works

we = noi

you = voi

they = essi (esse in the female form)

:turned:

:blink: ok, I really haven't understood this thing. Why do you think Italian could be used for romantic talk? I've always heard everyone thinks French is romantic (not me, I have always hated how French "sounds"), but never Italian. :sweat:

However, here your first lesson.

I = io

you = tu

he = egli

she = ella

it = we don't have the neutral gender, only male or female works

we = noi

you = voi

they = essi (esse in the female form)

:turned:

Ezio says otherwise :D

Lol, in my opinion French and Italian are the most romantic ones. Mostly because they are very fluid and sound soft and gentle.

And thank you, I'll need to look some lessons up on youtube. I need to hear people say that so I remember how it's pronounced :teehee:

@ Tredmillion: thanks, I do my best for checking at least 3 times each word I write :tongue:

@ lv000: If for "Ezio" you mean Ezio Auditore... the Italian sentences I've heard in that game are so... so... so... :wallbash: this.

I can't understand they had not called some real Italian (and not probably some "My grand grand grand grand grand... grand father was Italian") person to actually check those dialogues! :rolleyes:

By the way, your signature is great! :D