Dagger of Xian

MarcoBartoli

Greetings,

I've been looking for a dagger already made that looks like the one in Tomb Raider II, the Dagger of Xian.

Most of the guys here may not know the old games (before Core Design left it to Crystal Dynamics), but it is indeed the childhood of some people and TR2 & TR3 were my favourite. I've chosen my nickname from the main villain in TR2 as some sort of homage to those games. I also do love role playing so the two combined makes me want to have a very personal dagger, the one that was in Tomb Raider II.

It is called the Dagger of Xian ; here's a beautiful picture :

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/223/6/4/dagger_of_xian_by_banderi-d46736z.png

(By Banderi on DeviantART).

I would love to wield something very similar to this as a dagger that shows the power of the dragon spirit in this blade (the writings on the blade can be hard to do, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't included). Don't hesitate to check out Tomb Raider II to learn about the lore and stuff.

I hope to see it on the Nexus soon.

Good day !

- Marco Bartoli

Though, as always when i pick up such requests, i don't guarantee ANYTHING since it depends on my time and especially motivation - IF i continue working on it i will update here.

http://666kb.com/i/c9j057yp2rf6wy9mb.png

greetings

Edited by ghosu

ghosu,

That looks more than perfect !

I'm quite surprised someone has already accepted ; therefore I'm very grateful for your efforts.

I do not want to give you trouble on your free time so if you have any questions about the lore of the dagger do not hesitate to ask.

You have my entire support !

Have a nice day !

- Marco Bartoli

ghosu,

That's wonderful !

Great job, very impressive !

As for your question, this dagger holds the spirit of a dragon.

I would say, dragonbone damage template.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude for sparing some of your time doing this.

Bye !

- Marco Bartoli

EDIT : For balance issues I think the crafting recipe should be expensive.

For example :

1 Steel Ingot

1 Gold Ingot

1 Leather

1 Amethyst

Edited by MarcoBartoli