XCMM - XCom Mod Manager

twinj

I will have to check it out!

Thanks drak!

Glad I could help! I just asked, but from experience wth some browser's CSS compatibility, I would rather have plain HTML and features like precise uninstall and stuff you plan with FMod. HTML with full CSS support can be added next to other files for use with user's number one browser and fired with a link in description (it already works).

Yeah the link functionality and a small description with the possibility of a picture was the way I wanted to go.

New test version is up. I know.. still beta. Also looking for Java contributors or help. Will post a proper ad. I want to eventually expand this program to support modding for unreal games where a profile is created for each game.

Uninstall feature is finally in its beginnings. I decided this needed to be done before Ini and Int support from CMB otherwise really the program is useless.

Click

Little help for ini support if you choose to implement it :)

Thanks!

I already knew which windows function did the trick. Checked your code! :tongue:

Being that I am using java I am not sure how to make native calls or how to use the JNA library to wrap the function. I can update a resource if it is the same size using my parser and can fix the PE header. I can access all of the needed header information to gain the proper offsets from the relative virtual addresses.. just havent finished the libray to that extent so as to be able to update th resource with anything without risking the exe integrity. Almost there. Been a bit of a side project really.