where is children of morrowind PART 1 ?!?

remotecontrol

well? ...I go and download version 2... surprise surprise... you need version ONE... ok fine so I look for it and guess what ... can't find it. Theres a whole page about the children of morrowind... clothing addons, actions, family addons... version 1... no. I'm getting a bit annoyed at this never being able to find anything... I gotta go away from the internet for a while

gnight

If all you downloaded was the esp file for playable children, then you will need the main file:

http://www.elricm.com/nuke/html/modules.ph...tit&lid=198

is the master file for this one:

Children of Morrowind - Playable Children ver 2

Author: Emma

Description: PLAYABLE CHILDREN VER 2.0 Featuring - new teenage bodies by Robert - new head models by Robert - more than 500 face textures by Emma, Robert, Westly - new hairs by Robert and by Westly - beast bodies from LizTail's New Beast Bodies mod - vampire heads - models by Robert, textures by AnOldFriend Requires: Morrowind only This mod will make it possible to play Morrowind as a young boy or girl, matching age 12-15 for humans. All original MW-races are represented,. The non-beast children are using the new body models by Robert, and the beast races are using LizTails New Beast Bodies. Please note that normal BB-clothing won’t fit especially the teenage girls very well. If you dress up a teenage girl char in BB-outfits, she will get the body of a woman. This is caused by the clothing meshes and there is nothing we can do about it. Luckily, there are outfits available that are more suitable for teenagers. So far, there’s one mod by Robert and one by me listed below. My hope is that also other modders will be interested in creating new outfits for the children. Please note! You no longer need to have the MW_Children.esm installed in order to run this mod! But, you still need to have it installed on your computer in order to get the meshes and textures needed for this mod to work. This is only an esp-file, no textures or meshes are included in this zipfile.

If all you downloaded was the esp file for playable children, then you will need the main file:

http://www.elricm.com/nuke/html/modules.ph...tit&lid=198

is the master file for this one:

Children of Morrowind - Playable Children ver 2

Author: Emma

Description: PLAYABLE CHILDREN VER 2.0 Featuring - new teenage bodies by Robert - new head models by Robert - more than 500 face textures by Emma, Robert, Westly - new hairs by Robert and by Westly - beast bodies from LizTail's New Beast Bodies mod - vampire heads - models by Robert, textures by AnOldFriend Requires: Morrowind only This mod will make it possible to play Morrowind as a young boy or girl, matching age 12-15 for humans. All original MW-races are represented,. The non-beast children are using the new body models by Robert, and the beast races are using LizTails New Beast Bodies. Please note that normal BB-clothing won’t fit especially the teenage girls very well. If you dress up a teenage girl char in BB-outfits, she will get the body of a woman. This is caused by the clothing meshes and there is nothing we can do about it. Luckily, there are outfits available that are more suitable for teenagers. So far, there’s one mod by Robert and one by me listed below. My hope is that also other modders will be interested in creating new outfits for the children. Please note! You no longer need to have the MW_Children.esm installed in order to run this mod! But, you still need to have it installed on your computer in order to get the meshes and textures needed for this mod to work. This is only an esp-file, no textures or meshes are included in this zipfile.

that file that gave a link to ...that's exactly the one I have... inside that:

data files - due to prior knwolege, I copy paste these into my data folder ...

BethesdaSoftworks Archive (.bsa) opens a blank "bsa browser" and then opens OBMM !?!

other than that there is and esp. and a sound folder, and thats it.

................................................................................

I unrar the bsareg thing, so then ther's

BSAReg- this opens up something I dont understand

Local_ref_bug

readme

README_COM2

Archived