Having trouble with nude mod

Caiden019

So a while ago I had a nude mod installed. but I uninstalled it not long after and my game went back to normal. but today I looted the armor off a female bandit and she was completely naked. I uninstalled any recent mods that I added and check my nexus mod manager list. I dont have any nude mods installed but for some reason females are showing up naked instead of having underwear. Please help. Edited by Caiden019

So a while ago I had a nude mod installed. but I uninstalled it not long after and my game went back to normal. but today I looted the armor off a female bandit and she was completely naked. I uninstalled any recent mods that I added and check my nexus mod manager list. I dont have any nude mods installed but for some reason females are showing up naked instead of having underwear. Please help.

If you want to go back to vanilla undies just unpack the female meshes from the BSA meshes and putt them in your data folder. Use "Fo3 Archive Utility" then pick open then pick BSA meshes, then the path should be meshes/actors/ characters/character assets/female then Female Body nif or something like that, and if your not sure which files I would just pick all the female ones like body, hands, feet and so fourth but I think it's just body will do. Once you have all files highlighted and ready for unpack you can choose "Action" and unpack them to a folder on your desk or you can even unpack it straight to your skyrim folder but it's easier for me to unpack it to an unused folder on desktop. Hope this helps, if you want me to walk you through it just PM me. You may have to do this with the textures too I'm not sure if underwear has to do with textures or not sorry.

The above guys post works to I just figured I'd tell you this because this method works with any other persistent mod to.

Edited by KnightRangersGuild

If you want to go back to vanilla undies just unpack the female meshes from the BSA meshes and putt them in your data folder.

That's a really bad method to de-install a mod. Afterward you pmight have overwritten contents of mods you like to keep. And your "data" is packed with thousands of files, and you don't know at all what mods you have installed.

First of all, mod users should alway read and try to understand the contents of "data" folder structure. You can't rely on NMM to always properly remove installed files. At least in the past. Also, some some mods, especially mods without .esp files. cannot be installed with NMM, so their contents will stay forever.

Caiden should check in the "meshes/actors/character/character assets female" folder, and remove the contents there.