UFO Heart fire and Dawnguard addon.esp's

Sherrid

I LOVE using UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod) however, I bought Heartfire and Dawnguard and now it does not work. My BOSS evaluation says I need the UFO Heartfire and Dawnguard addon.esp's before it will work. Where do I get these addon.esp's? I've tried the forums, I looked it up on both steam and nexus mod lists... I found LOTS of suggestions to down load them but can't find the actual esp's to down load. What am I missing? Thank you for any assistance you can give me. Sherrid

If you have purchased and downloaded the DLC's then the .esp's would already be in your "Data" folder. Check there.

Edit: Ah, you mean the UFO .esp's and not the Dawngard and Hearthfire .esp's. My error.

Rabbit

Umm, they're in the UFO file downloads section of the UFO mod page, kinda the first place you should be looking. :P Edited by Cait833

• 2 years later...

Umm, they're in the UFO file downloads section of the UFO mod page, kinda the first place you should be looking. :tongue:

[

DUH!!! Thank you very much.... I'm apparently blind. And TOTALLY embarassed!. Thank you :wallbash:

I did the same thing as you, except I google searched the file names and found this thread. (So mostly just didn't think to look in the obvious location.) :facepalm: