• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sherrid

Sherrid

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I LOVE using UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod) however, I bought Heartfire and Dawnguard and now it does not work. My BOSS evaluation says I need the UFO Heartfire and Dawnguard addon.esp's before it will work. Where do I get these addon.esp's? I've tried the forums, I looked it up on both steam and nexus mod lists... I found LOTS of suggestions to down load them but can't find the actual esp's to down load. What am I missing? Thank you for any assistance you can give me. Sherrid

Rabbit 51

Rabbit 51

Resident Rabbit

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts
If you have purchased and downloaded the DLC's then the .esp's would already be in your "Data" folder. Check there.

Edit: Ah, you mean the UFO .esp's and not the Dawngard and Hearthfire .esp's. My error.

Rabbit

Cait833

Cait833

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
Umm, they're in the UFO file downloads section of the UFO mod page, kinda the first place you should be looking. :P

Edited by Cait833, 15 December 2012 - 07:28 PM.

Sherrid

Sherrid

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
[quote name='Cait833' timestamp='1355599623' post='6876743']
Umm, they're in the UFO file downloads section of the UFO mod page, kinda the first place you should be looking. :P
[

DUH!!! Thank you very much.... I'm apparently blind. And TOTALLY embarassed!. Thank you :wallbash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.715 seconds