Player transform script

Warsaw2135

Hi, I have been playing around with the CK and was wondering where I could find the script that controls the transformation into a werewolf. I wanted to see if it is possible to change it...like say, create a new race and make the player transform to that instead of the WerewolfBeastRace.

Donwload the BSAopt program and extract the scripts from my bsa file. All source files are included. Put them in your Skyrim\Data folder. The PlayerWerewolfChange2Script script is a tweaked copy of PlayerWerewolfChangeScript. Dont bother with the QF_PlayerWerewolfQuest2_0203260 script. It has been automatically created by the CK. It may take you a while to learn about how to tweak the quest since its rather complicated but you should make it. Within a 2 weeks I will update my mod and add another custom monster that you can transform into (another transformation quest). The PlayerWerewolfChange2Script will be futher tweaked as well. Good luck!

No, there is no need to deactivate any mod. While loading the CK you choose which mod you are loading in the CK and which mod is active (thats your mod if you want to tweak it) and only scripts from active mod will be the one that will go to BSA archive if you choose to make one.

ok, one last thing. i wanted to add a new sound set for the creature such as attack, idle breathing, shouts, etc. i added some new sound based on the werewolf sounds in the Sound Descriptor but they have no "Use Info" in the CK that i could compare with.

How do i link these new sounds to the creature?

what i am trying to do is to create a new werewolf like creature but i am only planning to change the appearance and sound while the rest will rely on the vanilla werewolf assets such as perks, feeding effects, etc. which would hopefully make it compatible with dawnguard and werewolf overhaul mods.

Edited by Warsaw2135