• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

adamocelot

adamocelot

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
@maxsteiner ... Indeed @livemix .. hence, the title states the obvious , why would you click it ? You can read I assume lingerie : noun 1.(uncountable) Women's underwear or nightclothes, now especially when lacy or designed to be seductive. any how this is done quite well @deadc3 as for followers a mod like UFO or AFT and such will solve that issue.. as for non following type npcs, well imo, can be a bit of a challenge since they want to equip their default attire, there may be another way, but I just usually changed the stubborn npc's default equipment to no clothing in CK and then the will wear what ever you console to them, though this still may lead to the npc to sometimes be naked occasionally after they reset

Edited by adamocelot, 19 January 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Vickal

Vickal

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
does it work with vanilla body too?

wolf6567

wolf6567

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 53 posts
I have used with CBBE V3, and it looks great, thank you- I've missed this from Oblivion. Question if I may... are there any plans to add BPP support for this, it will make this mod truly awesome? Thank you for working on this :)

Edited by wolf6567, 28 January 2013 - 03:54 AM.

aragonit

aragonit

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
I'm using CBBE and I have a problem with the bra and stockings not fitting the body.

They should look like painted on the skin but are a few numbers too small.

Squashnoggin

Squashnoggin

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
I found the items to look very nice..except, they didn't fit any of my companions!! On the 'large' ladies, the stockings clipped , too small...on the small ladies the stockings had an inch of space 'tween the tops and the skin!! The bras just dinna fit at all, either. I AM using the CBBE v3 body, so, I don't know what the prob is.
The work was great, I just think it needs to be made for the Body-Slide, then everyone will be happy!
ENDORSED!

jaymac8181

jaymac8181

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
im sorry for posting this again, but is there a way that you can convert this to unp body? i know there are a lot of players who use that specific type of body style as well as this body style. if i knew how to convert i would gladly do it, but i have no idea how to even do something like that. plus the software needed is probably pricey.

villian691

villian691

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
please make this unpb and unp compatible ty

glag15

glag15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
can i put it on npc?

angered709

angered709

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
@Squashnoggin @aragonit it should look OK with CBBE v3.2, I've already tried it, you must have been using older versions of the body meshes. Of course that bump on the bra isn't a good idea as the material looks thick. A bigger bra cup would be great

Edited by angered709, 12 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

NevikWillhem

NevikWillhem

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I like this mod only on problem. The High Heals are not able to enchant with a no heal stick. The Bra I put Fortify Magic on. Looks great on my follower. Panties well you can guess what enchantment.

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds