• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blakfyr999

blakfyr999

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
There are only two types of Children's mods on the entire Internet.

1) A mod that just makes those retard children in skyrim a race. No customization. Terrible textures, etc, etc.
2) "Children of the Sky" which is a Loli mod. I don't want a loli mod. I don't play Skyrim for the boner. It does have customization/ legit textures

Can we actually get a children mod that allows you to play as a child, that has the customization options that vanilla races have, better textures than the default, and that can wear armor correctly!? I just want one so I can finish my entourage of characters. I want 5 chars, and one to be a little boy. (That sounds rather creepy...) but of course, all the mods made for children DRASTICALLY fail to meet expectations.

Maybe I'm just barking at the wrong tree, though.

I wish I knew how to mod <_<

Oubliette

Oubliette

A very special kind of torture.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts
There is no way to offer the same type of customization options for child races without making them a new race of resized adults. Those potato faced clone kids are hard coded into the game.

blakfyr999

blakfyr999

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

There is no way to offer the same type of customization options for child races without making them a new race of resized adults. Those potato faced clone kids are hard coded into the game.

Nobody can just make a completely NEW race?

OdahKing

OdahKing

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

There are only two types of Children's mods on the entire Internet.

1) A mod that just makes those retard children in skyrim a race. No customization. Terrible textures, etc, etc.
2) "Children of the Sky" which is a Loli mod. I don't want a loli mod. I don't play Skyrim for the boner. It does have customization/ legit textures

Can we actually get a children mod that allows you to play as a child, that has the customization options that vanilla races have, better textures than the default, and that can wear armor correctly!? I just want one so I can finish my entourage of characters. I want 5 chars, and one to be a little boy. (That sounds rather creepy...) but of course, all the mods made for children DRASTICALLY fail to meet expectations.

Maybe I'm just barking at the wrong tree, though.

I wish I knew how to mod <_<

Just use Children of the Sky, you don't have to not have armor as long as your using armor it shouldn't matter should it? I use it for the simple fact is it makes your player short in first person. I've also made a video of that mod right here, with detailed install for the easiest set up possible.

Edited by OdahKing, 13 October 2013 - 08:53 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.101 seconds