The biggest game you ever download from steam

Thor.

Hello everyone what was the biggest game you had to wait to play, because it was soo huge you had to wait 24hours or longer for it to download off of steam.

Me it would have to be batman Arkham city, its a whopping 19099 mb in size. which i think comes around to 19GB.

no piracy here please.

Steam is only a reference, any online store is welcome here.

uh. none. i just installed both Batman games, FarCry 3 (though Ubisoft not Steam) and Hitman Absolution, while running benchmarks of my new GPU, and the whole thing took just a little over 8 hours i think (note i wasnt benchmarking the entire time. maybe only half of that was i actually on the PC) that said, during that time i was downloading multiple programs and drivers as well from the internet.

Witcher 2 on Steam - 19GB, The Old Republic - 20GB. Pretty sure World of Warcraft with Expansions was 25+Gb but I don't have that anymore

Waited 3-4 days for Witcher 2 (Can't let it download the whole day, school and busy stuff so I had to let it DL through multiple days, same with others), and around 5 days for The Old Republic. WoW took me a week to download or more, the damn updater is so slow around 80Kb/s.

Then there's also GTA IV, Portal 2, Guild Wars 2 which are all around the 15Gb mark.

Steam is usually pretty fast for me; the only time it wasn't was installing Skyrim. Off the disc. Heh.

Yeah, WOW. That was one of the reasons I quit playing it. Every time I felt like reinstalling and taking another shot at playing, it takes a week to run all of the dozen CDs for the initial installation, then another week for downloading what must now be hundreds of gigabytes of patches.