More Hearthfire stewards (I want Kharjo)

Mystina

Okay, first of all sorry if this post was already made, did a quick search and didn't see what I was wanting.

My favorite follower in the game is Kharjo, the Khajiit caravan warrior. I REALLY want him as a steward, could someone please make a mod that makes him into a steward for Hearthfire DLC? And if possible, other followers too?

I'm not sure if this is possible due to the dialog, I did a quick search on google and currently no Khajiit followers can be stewards, so I suppose there isn't any Hearthfire steward dialog that's in Khajiit voices, so maybe they would either have to be silent? Or maybe use dialog somewhere else in the game that kinda fit... or something.

Aye, this is one of the rare things which really was just laziness from Bethesda's end.

I'm playing Khajiit myself (at the moment), and I'd really hope I could hire J'zargo or other khajiit for that job.

I'm already using the two khajiit child mods from nexus, and it is quite nice setup.

Oh cool, I'll have to check out the khajiit child mod, I wasn't even going to do children just because I was playing a khajiit and didn't want nord children