• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

donker316

donker316

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
Well I feel pretty stupid now lol. Could have been using Sky UI this whole time : ( Well thanx for the heads up guys. Sry I didn't do my research first.

DOTA2012

DOTA2012

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
Overrides (most of) SkyUI's menus with their original counterparts.

oh ..... i see

Drin Cliath

Drin Cliath

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I know I may be trolling, but I don't understand the confusion. Controllers cannot access the menus the same way as k-boards, and it sucks to have to deal with the controller controls. Skyui was created to give PC users something akin to their "normal" layout.... Giant fonts, that you must navigate up/over/down/over with big pictures are lame.... Unless you only have a controller, then they are great - until someone shows you that you can get more info at higher res. And Yes I only have a PC, so take it (my humble observation) for what it's worth.

Edited by Drin Cliath, 05 January 2013 - 09:18 AM.

Mardoxx

Mardoxx

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
Drin Cliath, give SkyUI a try with a controller, you'll soon realise you're wrong. Or maybe you know better than I...

Edited by Mardoxx, 05 January 2013 - 01:19 PM.

Gorthock

Gorthock

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 202 posts
@Mardoxx,
I want to apologize to you, the other commenters, and in particular Psychosteve. I am sorry to have said what I did. To be honest though if I worried about everyone I know that is Psycho-something I'd never come out from under my rock. It's kind of a life choice thing. I do apologize though.

Strength and Fortune to All

Drin Cliath

Drin Cliath

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Here Here Gorthok, and maybe I will try a controller Mardoxx, always willing to learn... edit - ah the morning light - I finally got the subtext... My apologies as well, and Kudos again Mardoxx. Thanks for all your work.

Edited by Drin Cliath, 06 January 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Hyacathusarullistad

Hyacathusarullistad

Phantom Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
@Mardoxx

If you're willing to do a plugin for SkyUI that adds larger font options, then I'd be incredibly grateful! I'd do it myself, but would have no idea where to start.

schlangster

schlangster

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
Nice mod! Can you also make SKSE-Away, please?

Mardoxx

Mardoxx

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
I'll consider adding it as an MCM option!

Morgora

Morgora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
What changes does SkyUI-Away make? I don't use SkyUI. I use the game's default UI. But, I was looking for a UI that would categorize objects in the house chests like the default UI categorizes your inventory. Thanks.

Page loaded in: 1.153 seconds