TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've officialy finished v1.0

Now i just have to write the readme, create the mod page, take some screenshots, and upload it :)

(uploading could take a while)

the total size of the mod is 1.56GB at the moment (uncompressed)

bring it on :biggrin:

yesterday I also added RCRN and the Skyrim Flora Overhaul to my setup, but I guess I'll have to remove the latter now... first time I've ever been happy about having to remove a top quality mod before :P

Edited by crimsongekko

i've officialy finished v1.0 Now i just have to write the readme, create the mod page, take some screenshots, and upload it :smile: (uploading could take a while) the total size of the mod is 1.56GB at the moment (uncompressed)

Woot! Nice man!

Great, now I'm going to be refreshing the "most recent mods" section of the nexus for the next several hours straight. :rolleyes: .... XD Hahaha I'm so excited for this mod, I've already got SIS set up so I can have a secondary install just for this mod!

Great, now I'm going to be refreshing the "most recent mods" section of the nexus for the next several hours straight. :rolleyes: .... XD Hahaha I'm so excited for this mod, I've already got SIS set up so I can have a secondary install just for this mod!

I feel u brother:P